Week 12 Race

Y’all not coming out the West Dez I told y’all then and I’m telling y’all now 7-5 .... it’s true oh it’s damn true! Y’all some pretenders! Y’all 4-4 nobody counting no Virginia Lynchburg and Edward waters lmao
Yea u don't have to count them BUT I'm counting Kentucky st. They all on the same level.

Yea u don't have to count them BUT I'm counting Kentucky st. They all on the same level.

Kentucky state would whoop half the swac ass , Edward waters, and damn sure Virginia Lynchburg 😂😂😂 you mention that but not the 3-0 win streak and looking like a top swac team against arguably the best offense in the swac.

No game is easy in the swac but if they can beat the #1 SWAC team I'm sure they'll be alright vs Mvsu ijs.

So f**k matchups huh? Never mind Valley was homecoming bait last year and had it not been for a 3 INT performance by our QB, we probably would have won

Valley's weakness defensively is our secondary and anything not thrown to the side of Thompkins. We contained the same RBs that ran all over Grambling

Whether it's Hickbottom or Wright, I'm not fearful of either of those QBs throwing for 250-300 yards against Valley. If we contain #18, we should be OK even if the coaches somehow stick with #16 at QB

After Grambling win over Alcorn and AAMU win over Jackson St. this is how this week will work out

WEST

1. Southern 4-1
Drivers Seat
(at Jackson St., Grambling)
55% Chance of winning the WEST

2. Grambling 3-2
Control their own destiny
(at MVSU, Southern)
45% Chance of winning the WEST

EAST

1. Alcorn 4-1
Drivers Seat
(AAMU, at Jackson St.)
35% Chance of winning the EAST

2. Alabama St. 4-2
Need Alcorn to lose 2
Need AAMU to lose 1
(Prairie View)
10% Chance of winning the EAST

3. AAMU 3-2
Control their own destiny
(at Alcorn, MVSU)
30% Chance of winning the EAST

4. Jackson St. 3-2
Need Alabama St. to lose 1
Need AAMU to lose 1
(Southern, Alcorn)
15% Chance of winning the EAST

This week 4 teams are on the elimination block

Grambling - a Grambling loss to Valley and a Southern win over Jackson St.
AAMU - a loss to Alcorn
Alabama St. - a Alcorn win over AAMU
Jackson St. - a Jackson St. lost to Southern and a Alcorn win over AAMU

Unless I'm missing something, Prairie View still has a mathematical chance to winning the West. PV needs to beat Bama State, needs Grambling to lose to MVSU and needs Southern to lose its final two games to J-State and Grambling. At that point, it would be a three-way tie. And I'm guessing at that point it becomes a matter of point differential. I'm not sure what the tie-breaker is though.

Back