Week 12 Race

tierre

After Grambling win over Alcorn and AAMU win over Jackson St. this is how this week will work out

WEST

1. Southern 4-1
Drivers Seat
(at Jackson St., Grambling)
55% Chance of winning the WEST

2. Grambling 3-2
Control their own destiny
(at MVSU, Southern)
45% Chance of winning the WEST

EAST

1. Alcorn 4-1
Drivers Seat
(AAMU, at Jackson St.)
35% Chance of winning the EAST

2. Alabama St. 4-2
Need Alcorn to lose 2
Need AAMU to lose 1
(Prairie View)
10% Chance of winning the EAST

3. AAMU 3-2
Control their own destiny
(at Alcorn, MVSU)
30% Chance of winning the EAST

4. Jackson St. 3-2
Need Alabama St. to lose 1
Need AAMU to lose 1
(Southern, Alcorn)
15% Chance of winning the EAST

This week 4 teams are on the elimination block

Grambling - a Grambling loss to Valley and a Southern win over Jackson St.
AAMU - a loss to Alcorn
Alabama St. - a Alcorn win over AAMU
Jackson St. - a Jackson St. lost to Southern and a Alcorn win over AAMU

I heard South Carolina State University could be coming out of the meac now that ncat lost two in meac play ....
Yep, it's possible. Currently, there is a 3-way tie in the MEAC involving S.C. State, NCA&T and BCU.

South Carolina State needs to win the rest of its games and needs Bethune-Cookman to beat N.C. A&T this Saturday to go to the CB.

Yep, it's possible. Currently, there is a 3-way tie in the MEAC involving S.C. State, NCA&T and BCU.

South Carolina State needs to win the rest of its games and needs Bethune-Cookman to beat N.C. A&T this Saturday to go to the CB.

MEAC gets interesting, but I think once FAMU Is out of ncaa jail it’ll really get interesting

Considering that A&T lost to Morgan State this past Saturday, I don't think it is a stretch. Now, I didn't see BCU losing the Del. State, but anything is possible.
I personally hope you are right. I am tired of A&T. I agree with @LuvTheBoom16 (which is rare) when FAMU is released from their NCAA sanctions, the MEAC will get really interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tell me, how many years have yall said this?

It’s time to start taking j state serious. You can say what you want... my team has heart... my team gave Alabama A&M all the smoke and more... my team has a qb that’s confident.... I don’t care what happened in the past... my team won more than 2 games and I’ll be damn if we let southern come in our house and we lay down... you want this W come pry it from our hands. THEE ! We ain’t dead yet!

It’s time to start taking j state serious. You can say what you want... my team has heart... my team gave Alabama A&M all the smoke and more... my team has a qb that’s confident.... I don’t care what happened in the past... my team won more than 2 games and I’ll be damn if we let southern come in our house and we lay down... you want this W come pry it from our hands. THEE ! We ain’t dead yet!
Lol we got heart speech. Man yall lost to a team we've beaten 7 years in a row. Y'all are just our puppets.

Back