We Langston Know About Txslaw Now!!

O

Orangeman

Their heads is inbetween their asses this year and afraid to come to OKC so they can take there medicine like a man.YALL WOULD'IVE GOTTEN BLOWN OUT OF TAFT STADIUM AND OUT OF THE STANDS INTO YALL'S TEXAS SCHOOL BUSSES! the begining of the game!:eek: :redhot: :bawling: :eek: :emlaugh: TxSLAW Flask of Dissapointment,Yall should'ive took the"T" like a man,head back to Houston after we served on yall,and tell it on the SWACPAGE and the5thquarter:emlaugh: :bawling: :eek: :rolleyes: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yall better be ready2002 in Houston TX cause if not,yall in for a B.I.G A.S.S day of reckoning:redhot:

why are you even entertaining his dumb arse!! langston belongs to PV. TxSU will win this game in the first drive!!

BOY!

Don't make me Laugh

TxSU get the officialSLAW STAMP,RATFLAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Homeboy please

Yo Orangeman,

I'm from OKC and most of my family before me went to Langston. Every year we would go to Homecoming and pick pecans in Guthrie. Wonderful memories. So know that when I say this I say it with nothing but love.

STFU!!!

Son you sound like you been sniffing too much of that horse dung at Remington Park. I'm aware that there is a potential 1st of 2nd rounder in the backfield. But that's it. The show ends there.

SWAC is primetime. You not ready.

Yet. Always leave some hope for Okies.:)

Back