We have talked a lot about Dr. Simmons bringing money to Prairie View, she has done a lot more than that

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
She is the first president that I have seen actually roll up her sleeves at the grassroots level. You can say what you want about her but you say something bad we fighting.
My son is about to graduate in Computer Science at PV, but December of 2019 he was picked to do a special NASA research project for an extra 2 weeks after school ended and those jokers that own our dorms was forcing my son out at the end of school. Dr. Simmons stepped in after I told her what is happening because I was in between jobs and didn't have the extra money to pay 2 weeks out of pocket, Dr. Simmons somehow made sure he was covered and my son was able to work the project and add it to his resume. To me that is amazing that you have to run a while university and took time to make sure ONE student was good, she got my vote as best president.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
when you let a president operate with no extra pressure they can do this - A&M BOR is hands off unless you're just incompetent hence little turnover at that position in its system

Could she do the same at TSU? Maybe, maybe not but maybe since she's retired from a job and not using this as a day-to-day gig financially

She is doing an amazing job which I expected her to ... she is a HBCU graduate and a former Ivy League president. I think she is one of the best presidents out there (HBCU & Non-HBCU) ... she is taking PV unprecedented heights!

The national treasure that is Dr. Ruth Simmons gifted our new president with a $10,000 donation this past Wednesday. I have said before Dr. Simmons has that agape love.

View attachment 13195

She's spreading the love all around. She set up a $100K endowment thru my PVAMU Houston Alumni Chapter and she became a member of our chapter.

She's spreading the love all around. She set up a $100K endowment thru my PVAMU Houston Alumni Chapter and she became a member of our chapter.

When you have personal wealth this is how write it off lol

But most blacks folks write it off at the Turkey Leg Hut getting them rich

Back