We Did The Texas Two Steps In Basketball, What Is The Name Of The Dance In Louisana?

Re: We Did The Texas Two Steps In Basketball, What Is The Name Of The Dance In Louis

Originally posted by MightyDog
Whatever it is called we are going to bring some maroon and white umbrellas and do that little dance y'all be strutting. For now I'll just say we will do the Louisana two step on GSU and SU this year.

If somebody know the name of the dance they do in Louisana please let me know.

It's called "you will have 2 losses in Louisiana":emlaugh:

SWACEY, at AAMU we are fair in selecting students for activities.

We don't say fat at AAMU, these are full figure young ladies. This is why we will be moving up to the #1 band in the SWAC in 2002.

Originally posted by MightyDog
SWACEY, at AAMU we are fair in selecting students for activities.

We don't say fat at AAMU, these are full figure young ladies. This is why we will be moving up to the #1 band in the SWAC in 2002.

:emlaugh: my bad!!

THE RESON WHY I POST THINGS LIKE THAT CAUSE THIS IS CALLED THE SMACK BOARD NOT THE BE KIND TO DOGS BOARD. GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!Y'ALL ARE CRAZIER THAN I THOUGHT IF YOU THINK AAMU IS GOING TO WALK INTO ROBINSON STADIUM AND ATTEMPT TO WHIP GRAM. TRUTH BEING , IT MAY BE A GOOD GAME BUT GRMA WILL PREVAIL AGAIN.JUST COME TO THE GAME AND WATCH FOR YOURSELF.
GRAM 37
AAMU +2

Listen to this clown talk about "true smacker"....

Originally posted by C-LeB28

A true smacker never explains his smack. Typical Bamas. :rolleyes: I wouldn't bring the infamous NIT topic up if you guys didn't talk that **** every year.

When I think if AAMU I just want to vomit.

Dumbazz, I wasn't talkin' to you! :p
I gave you enough credit to realize what I meant...I guess I was wrong.

That was for the anal retentive who may have tried to find fault.;)

As far as clarification...the SMACK wasn't the name that I created for you....it was the fact that we whooped y'alls azzes TWICE last year! :D

If you're gonna signify, AT LEAST get the ish RIGHT....NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!:rolleyes:

Nteldumb,

Bruh face it... I've been around these parts longer than you have and longer than Normal was recognized as a city son. Don't believe that "Newcomer" title that I won for face value I've been around these pages for over two years.

You folks from Normal never cease to amaze me. Go play on the freeway or better yet, go watch some paint dry somewhere. As a matter of fact, I think there's one last cup of Kool-Aid in Jonestown.

Uhhhhhh....yeah. ::shruggin' shoulders::

I know man, I know...
You've been around since Moses was Defensive SWAC Player of the year...it's cool.

You aiight with we!
icon14.gif

You can't think worth a dayum....but you aiight! :D

So...are you comin' to Huntsville to witness this azz whippin' that the Bulldogs are gonna put on your "3rd Choice Tigers" ???? ;)

Originally posted by C-LeB28

When I think if AAMU I just want to vomit.

C-28.......

Uninformed, non-intelligent, jealous people often 'vomit' because of what they are 'scared' of and the things they are clueless about !! :bawling:

The weak shall always be fearful of the strong as long as the weak remain in the dark and uninformed. :eek:

".........and with all thy wisdom, get understanding".

This is the year 2001!!!! Come off of your old tired ways. Face it, there is a new sheriff in town and he is shaking things up and causing lots of concern and he causes people to VOMIT! :D

Back