We Did The Texas Two Steps In Basketball, What Is The Name Of The Dance In Louisana?

MightyDog

Whatever it is called we are going to bring some maroon and white umbrellas and do that little dance y'all be strutting. For now I'll just say we will do the Louisana two step on GSU and SU this year.

If somebody know the name of the dance they do in Louisana please let me know.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Geux Bulldogs!!!!!

Im gonna make me a unbrella with some maroon frills on it:D and do a second line dance on the 50 yard line.....lol

Im gonna get Mike to tell MMW to kick up let your mind be free:D then go into Hekabokwe(sp)....<font size=1>::hell I dont know how to spell it::</font>

Mayneeeeeee that would piss the hell outta Jaguar fans!!!!!!!

<font size=8>GREAT IDEA MIGHTY:D:D</font>

:rolleyes: may be a crab but I know you are out of your mind to think AAMU has a chance of beating GRAMBLING or SOUTHERN!

TELL EM AGAIN PLEASE.AAMU TO BEAT SU AND GRAM NEGROES PLEASE.ONLY DANCING Y'ALL ARE GOING TO BE DOING IS CHASING RECEIVERS FROM BOTH SCHOOLS AND ONE OF THEIR QB WHILE HE MAKES YOUR DLINE LOOK LIKE GAY BROADWAY SHOW DANCERS.
GRAM 45
AAMU + 2

I've noticed that you're the only one from Gram posting trash like that!
"DON'T KICK DOUG OUT WHEN YOUR ARSES GET BEAT LIKE YOU STOLE SOMETHING"!

We're going to Second Line all over your ARSES!!!

MIGHTY DOG.....

We wil be 'Second Lining' all over their arses come Sep 8 and Oct 6, 2001. Just keep 'Slim' and those other "bought and paid for officials" away from the stadium. They do have a way calling those "mythical none existant penalties". :wavey:

Re: Geux Bulldogs!!!!!

Originally posted by TRU3000
Im gonna make me a unbrella with some maroon frills on it:D and do a second line dance on the 50 yard line.....lol
TRU -

When you get that umbrella made, tell them to make two of them and I'll follow you out there and do a split on the 50-yard line!
lol

:eek:

Once again I hate to beat a dead horse in the ground but has the Pre-Season NIT folks called yet?

:snicker:

AAMU fans? Dancing? At Southern's Homecoming Game? This is funnier than that baseball team that y'all sent to Shreveport .... :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Here we go....

Originally posted by C-LeB28
Once again I hate to beat a dead horse in the ground but has the Pre-Season NIT folks called yet?

:snicker:

Dammit, CLubfoot...let that ish rest! :mad: :emlaugh:

What on Earth could you possibly be talking about Ngnorant?

Please explain for all those out there that doesn't know what you're talking about.

You tell em, C-Lebral Palsy! *

Your ol' outdated azz is STILL tryin' to run some ineffective stuff that was OVER two seasons ago. :p

Dang, from the way you act, one probably wouldn't have guessed that we kicked y'alls azz last year! :D

<font size=1>Yeah I know it's "CEREBRAL", so don't you lame azzes even THINK of going there..</font>

28, We will not be kind to your HS Coach. This guy never sent a single player to TSU, but got the job. Folks at JSU has more pride than that because they atleast hired Hughes.

Originally posted by Ntelekt
<font size=1>Yeah I know it's "CEREBRAL", so don't you lame azzes even THINK of going there..</font>

A true smacker never explains his smack. Typical Bamas. :rolleyes: I wouldn't bring the infamous NIT topic up if you guys didn't talk that **** every year.

When I think if AAMU I just want to vomit.

When I think of your sorry ass basketball team and THAT BEAUTIFUL ARENA with 85.5 people at the game IT MAKES ME WANT TO VOMMIT ALSO.

Back