WATCH: Southern and Talladega bands engage to create an audible train wreck

If you can't tell the difference in sound quality between the two bands then there's no point in me engaging in a discussion with you about your opinion. Talladega knew that can't stack up to our sound hence the reason why they tried cranking over Through the Fire and pretty much stuck to loud 8-measure rap tunes. Even our rap tunes have a lot and substance of depth.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well judging by youtube SU won, that is how most of you judge SU anyway.

And let's be clear I was never a fan of this battle anyway, because the truth is TC can battle anyway else they are judged differently , they battle SU, then it's another story.

Truth be told If SU brings this same intensity next year, I FEEL BAD for the SWAC.

Has anyone notice?? that when SU does anything, the same people are So quick to post. But tend to forget that they will never be on the level of SU...

and we've returned the favor plenty of times..you gotta hit the big bully in the mouth sometimes to let em know they dont scare anyone.

Bama State, Alcorn, Dega and JSU been digging in yall ass for the past few seasons. The real Jukebox died when Doc Greggs and Jackson left

AND DOWN

What boy? I see a lie doesn't care who tells it.

Next time, tell that BS to someone who doesn't know any better. 2015 should be a not-so-gentle reminder of how bad SU has always did bama stank.
Yall wouldn't even match well against LLI. LMAO!

I'm sure what I'm supposed to be "salty" about, but based on this response, I gather that you are salty NOW.

Not in the least bit. But, YOU were when we embarrassed y'all in Kentwood and COUNTLESS times prior to.

I don't see anyone disputing that! LOL!!!

Let's see a mistake made in a 16-year old clip (when I was in high school) vs how your band CURRENTLY sounds. Yeap, makes sense.

This is from this season
Tempo issues, trumpets hitting the wrong notes when they scream, baritones covering the band up providing no balance to the band..I could go on.

Trumpets need Glendon & that white cat y’all had from Houston back in the day back in S Phi D

This is from this season
Tempo issues, trumpets hitting the wrong notes when they scream, baritones covering the band up providing no balance to the band..I could go on.

Trumpets need Glendon & that white cat y’all had from Houston back in the day back in S Phi D

Tempo issues? Trumpets hitting the wrong notes? baritones covering the band up providing no balance to the band???
Sounds like Dega and Bama stAnk

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I actually enjoyed this. It reminded me of the scene in Baby Boy. Talladega showed a lot of heart. They were too cute, but from the get go, Southern pulled out that belt and whipped that arse..LOL!

Back