Watch Out for Those Old Azz Kids!

pbla

Focus
I was walking a co-worker and her 4 year old girl back to her car, when my friend open the car door to let her little 4 year old inside, when she got inside, my friend and I continued talking. All of a sudden I hear "GET OUT MY MAMA'S FACE! I stuck my head inside the car and ask " what did you say little girl". Then she came back without skipping a beat,neck rollin all over her shoulder, "I SAID,GET OUT MY MAMA'S FACE! Mane, she said that with attitude like,"hell mofo you heard me the first time, I should'nt have to repeat it!"

Another incident, My little nephew 3 yrs old and his dad were at a doctors office. In the office a little girl was there, my little nephew kept botheriing the little girl after his dad told him to leave the little girl alone. Finally his dad fed up with his son's disobedience, grabbed him by the arm and said "you little turd face, I told you to leave that little girl alone"! His son came back with " YO MAMA"!, dad came back, "Yours", his son came back, without skipping a beat, " YO GREASY GRANNY"!.

You know, I am beginning to believe that these little kids today are reincarnated gang members!

And people wonder why I don't date women with children.....

I feel that a child needs to know his place, and if you don't put your child there, then you need to keep his/her bad arse away from me, because I will! That chic should have told her child on teh spot, that she needs to learn how to talk to grown folks, but I'm sure she saw Oprha and some quack told her that her child "sassin" a grown man was her way of expressing herself!

My daddy would have expressed himself on my arse!

I have a 5 year old and a 19 month old......AND I BEATS AZZ!!!!!!!

I will not tolorate a child Talking back or raising his voice at an adult!!!!

I WAS RAISED OLE SKOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to stop all this time out isht and get down to belts and skins!!!!!

WHERE MY REAL PARENTS AT!!?!?!?!??!?!

Ditto on that, Suge.

Originally posted by Suge
And people wonder why I don't date women with children.....

I feel that a child needs to know his place, and if you don't put your child there, then you need to keep his/her bad arse away from me, because I will! That chic should have told her child on teh spot, that she needs to learn how to talk to grown folks, but I'm sure she saw Oprha and some quack told her that her child "sassin" a grown man was her way of expressing herself!

My daddy would have expressed himself on my arse!

It seems as if they think I'm playing "stepdaddy" for them.

Back