Watch: Don Cheadle In First Clip From 'Miles Ahead'

miles-ahead-t-4752-2.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I read his autobiography some time ago. He definitely lived an interesting life. This ought to be very good like "Ray" or "Get on Up".

The way Miles dressed early on you can tell he wasn't anywhere near poor.
Actually, I remember reading in the autobiography that one of his playing buddies (Dexter Gordon I think), ripped him for his style of clothes. From that embarrassing moment, Miles decided that presentation was just as important as his performance.

I mean from what I remember reading, ole Dexter or whomever it was checked him pretty hard.

Actually, I remember reading in the autobiography that one of his playing buddies (Dexter Gordon I think), ripped him for his style of clothes. From that embarrassing moment, Miles decided that presentation was just as important as his performance.

I mean from what I remember reading, ole Dexter or whomever it was checked him pretty hard.

LOL!!! Man Dexter is another great jazz musician I listen to. Very stylish as well.

Finally a release date....

‘Miles Ahead’ Film To Open In Selected Theaters April 1st November 18, 2015
Miles Ahead will open in New York and Los Angeles on April 1, 2016 and will then add cities throughout the U.S. over the following three weekends.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C35wSqHBzbk

I was watching the PBS Documentary on Miles Davis the other night. It was very good. I search for more Miles Davis interviews but saw this and what Dick Gregory had to say about Don Cheadle's movie. Man Dick went off and had me laughing so hard. It was one of his classic rants but he so was right. Don Cheadle is a good actor but that movie sucked. It was such a bad script for a musician who deserved better. #randomthoughts

Back