Wassup Yall.........

Normal1875

A&M #1
while them old folks over there actin like crazy on small talk! Let me know whats crackalatin On the yard! I mean I know its summer and all but yall can say somethin at least say wassup or somethin.......if not oh wellll

Ill be up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Oh HELL Naw!

You refer to me as old again, I'm hafta BEAT YO ASS!! I don't PLAY that ****, wit yo FIVE RICES eatin' arse! :D

whew such hostility.......but anyway...wzup peeps, just chillin in summer school. ready 4 it to be over with, but hey....one more week!

Re: sup pretti

Originally posted by TRU3000
...you can leave that Hornet mess at the door tho:p ;) :D

Unknown, did u hear him say "Hornet mess"...lol. He just don't know about the Hornet 4 real!:emlaugh:

TRU ...

I graduated in 1994. I will be 31 on my birthday.

Is you trying to call me out or something? :redhot:

Don't make me call my Uncle Ben and take that ration away!

:p

Re: TRU ...

Originally posted by Vinita
I graduated in 1994. I will be 31 on my birthday.

Is you trying to call me out or something? :redhot:

Don't make me call my Uncle Ben and take that ration away!

:p

:eek: j/k

31 is not that old!!!! you married and got kids so thats cool! aint nothing wrong with being old!.......just think of it this way you a young 31 yr old and I mean that in a cool way!!!!!!

Ay Pretty how you doin!!!! unknown stop hatin:rolleyes: :cool:

PrettiEyes, don't mind unknown ... he is always mad or rolling his eyes at someone ... he's kinda mean ...

Originally posted by Vinita
PrettiEyes, don't mind unknown ... he is always mad or rolling his eyes at someone ... he's kinda mean ...

I see...I just realize that he just a "grumpy" hornet...lol:D I guess since Unknown will always be mean, I'll just ...nevermind!;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Resolution?

:idea:
*Singing A DEdICatiON to unknown & Prettieyes*

"Who should be huuurt- and who should be the blaaame ....
I need a resolution- it's just so much confusion....

Who should be huuurt- and who should be the blaaame ohh Iii.... I need a resolution- it's just so much confusion....

babee, let me knoow... ya gotta let knooow"

"GIRL - HOOLLAA!!!! You rip me to bits & pieces- know tell me what's the thesis- is it the month- is it the season..."

:D :D

Back