Wassup for da weekend?

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
What chall doin' dis hea w/e? Yall must be workin' or something today cuz ain't nobody postin'.

<marquee><font size=5>HELLO OUT THERE</font></marquee>

:teleport:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well, since you asked...........

I'm going to buy me a truck(actually an SUV), since that's the code of a true Texan.

Me and Mike are gonna drive a hunnert in it, and then see if it's worth buying.

After that, I'm going to be broke for a while.

Well

Hi Dtown :wavey:

I think the cat daddy and cat momma will check out a movie this weekend. I want to see that new flick with Angela Bassett and Robert Deniro, The Score. Looks like it has what it takes to keep my attn. Loves me some cops and robbers.....

Hey cat daddy.:wavey:

I'll be checking "The Score" out tonight. Loves me some Angela Bassett and Rob DeNiro.

Uhmmm, I was busy getting a speeding ticket in New Iberia, LA... The State Trooper had NO MERCY for a crying bride! ....."Ma'am ... I don't like writing tickets, but dis is what dey 'signed me to do today"... :rolleyes: 77 in a damn 65!

uhn huh

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Uhmmm, I was busy getting a speeding ticket in New Iberia, LA... The State Trooper had NO MERCY for a crying bride! ....."Ma'am ... I don't like writing tickets, but dis is what dey 'signed me to do today"... :rolleyes: 77 in a damn 65!

You'll slow yo @ss down now, won't you?:D

Ahhhh Ms. J4J

Where was your radar detector?
I don't leave home without mine even if I'm just going to the corner store. ;) You've seen me drive.

You should be glad the cop didn't try to take your car, and sell it before you could come back to get it.

LMAO @ Dtown: I did 60 in the 65 on the way back! Hmph!

SUStorm: Radar detector? What's that? I don't own one because usually I have a good idea of where the cops are...but I guess I had too much going on...trying to get the bridal shower and all... and just remembering I had forgotten something in Houston... I just pressed the accelerator tooooooo hard.. LOL

Sell my car? Lord B!

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
I just pressed the accelerator tooooooo hard.. LOL

Now this is a klassic....I've gotta use this one if and whenever I'm stopped.

**Sorry Officer, I just pressed the accelerator tooooo hard.....wheeeeeeeewwwww ROTF**
:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Back