Washington State Nick Rolovich

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

He's just a reflection of current society concerning that vaccine

His termination only affects his coaching staff who might be looking for jobs at season's end. When it's Southwest, nurse, the military, etc. refusing it... well you can see the results lately

Was the highest paid employee in the State of Washington. What a fool!!!
View: https://twitter.com/alex_kirshner/status/1450247554071994372?s=20
Source says/Guys a selfish idiot-What he has done is put about 16 people out of work when the season ends and a new coach is brought in

And he says he is not against vaccinations. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what was the issue?

Not ONLY has he put folks out of work he probably got some kids losing their scholarships when the new guy takes over.

The Anti-Vaccine crew don't have a job for him.

If that was a job folks WANTED-some colleges might be wary and YES I include JSU in that as well.

Rolovich will get his money back and then some. These mandates are unconstitutional but the law doesn't move that fast. Give the law some time and you will see. Lastly, Rolovich has to be fired to have a wrongful termination lawsuit that I'm sure is coming later.

He's just a reflection of current society concerning that vaccine

His termination only affects his coaching staff who might be looking for jobs at season's end. When it's Southwest, nurse, the military, etc. refusing it... well you can see the results lately
I'm not for or against it but the military folks have no choice. They take shots to go everywhere. Also don't let that poor white trash fool you. The military is the poor white folks welfare system. They will take the shot and complain like always. It's just the Kool political thing for them to front now. Just like in my line of work. All these old white men retiring because of the shot is the best thing to ever happen. They have been holding positions stopping other people from getting promotions and discriminating against blacks to get jobs. With them gone the whole ball game is going to change.

Rolovich may not have a leg to stand on legally in Washington state because that state likely has no exemptions granted by their state laws and Washington is ultra liberal. Rolovich probably wants a job down south.

When 'keeping it real' goes wrong. Dude fumbled a $3million bag, 😂. Good job state of Washington! Has this snowflake gone on fox news to whine yet?

Rolovich may not have a leg to stand on legally in Washington state because that state likely has no exemptions granted by their state laws and Washington is ultra liberal. Rolovich probably wants a job down south.
He’s shown poor leadership. Hope he saved his money.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
There are exemptions for medical or religious reasons in Washington state. He provided neither.

Rolovich will get his money back and then some. These mandates are unconstitutional but the law doesn't move that fast. Give the law some time and you will see. Lastly, Rolovich has to be fired to have a wrongful termination lawsuit that I'm sure is coming later.
That's right get rid of all public safety laws mandating or prohibiting individual behavior (i.e. all of them). Not constitutional, according to those who oppose mandates. Society has a self-defense right which can supersede autonomy. Whether that would hold up to contemporary values is another question, but not strictly a constitutional one.

I had a student tell me this week, "I swore I was never getting the vaccine (he's had covid multiple times), but my family is going on a cruise and you have to be vaccinated to go so...:rolleyes: I'm getting it. I'm scared of how I'll feel after the shot. People tell me they felt sick."

Dude really. You've had covid like 3 times!!

I had a student tell me this week, "I swore I was never getting the vaccine (he's had covid multiple times), but my family is going on a cruise and you have to be vaccinated to go so...:rolleyes: I'm getting it. I'm scared of how I'll feel after the shot. People tell me they felt sick."

Dude really. You've had covid like 3 times!!
I bet COVID thrice believes in "natural immunity" right?

Back