Was MTv's "Carmen" a tight movie?

Normal1875

A&M #1
cuz i sho did miss the dayum thang studying tonight for my exams....I know it will prolly come on a zillion times anyway! but I wanna know did it live up to all the hype?

yeah I heard about it lol

I still wanna hit Beyonce.....I dont think she has changed since I met the old destiny child that came to AAMU on the Jon B, and Jagged Edge tour back in 99! I still want the old members back cuz Letavia was bangin!

yeah they have a new group and it will be called "Angel" and if Im not mistaken the twins from Jagged Edge are producing the group! well I know as a fact they are cuz I heard from a friend that does artwork for So So def and he confirmed it! I hope the group does well cuz Letavia and Letoya are the coolest! when they came to AAMU for that concert in 99 they were not stuck up I just hope the group could have stayed together but hell thats another story......its kinda funny cuz the same tour that came to A&M was the one that broke up the group when Beyonce daddy started trippin lol

yeah I finally saw the thang and I thought Beyonce was so sexy in that movie....and Mos Def was the mayne especially when he snapped on the guy during the freestyle!!! The other dude was a punk...he could have let Carmen do her thang...but maybe he was whooped! well at least it seemed like it!!!

Back