Warrior

Herbert77060

Texas Southern University
Does anyone but me watch Warrior? It is based on writings by Bruce Lee

Does anyone but me watch Warrior? It is based on writings by Bruce Lee

I watch it. It is entertaining as heck and I like, from a historical perspective, how the writers have chosen to make a point to emphasize that the white working class has been blaming minorities rather than their wealthy white brethren for their economic plight for a while.

Last edited:

Father Jun has chosen to take a sabbatical. He'll show back up next season or the one after to rescue junior again.

It has been interesting, during the last two episodes, to see the Chinese fend off and survive what can best be described as a race riot only to see the white folks in charge plot to change the game. History shows that's what they do. The writers really have to be given some credit for not sugar coating reality.

Father Jun has chosen to take a sabbatical. He'll show back up next season or the one after to rescue junior again.

It has been interesting, during the last two episodes, to see the Chinese fend off and survive what can best be described as a race riot only to see the white folks in charge plot to change the game. History shows that's what they do. The writers really have to be given some credit for not sugar coating reality.
Bruce Lee's writings have always been pretty straightforward and in your face reality...probably from personal experiences.

Remember he was screwed over for the part in Kung Fu. If I remember correctly by his own accounts he was a "troubled" youth growing up.

I watched the first two seasons this weekend (Warrior) and thoroughly enjoyed it.......I missed out on this one but better late than never though.......lol

Can't wait until season 3, though I may not enjoy watching it once a week as opposed to seeing the entire season at once.....lol

A lot of people have been sleeping on Warrior.

I slept on it though seeing the title several times. For me, it was like a drug. I started binge watching it and couldn't stop....LOL As you can see, I saw the thread, forgot about it then started discussing it in another thread after viewing it.....LOL

Back