Walmart shopper goes on crazed racist rant after Latina woman politely asks her to move cart

The problem is the states and federal government should make it a law against utilizing the "N-word" or state that is is assault which in turn would give another person the right to slap the living fire out somebody. See this older woman grew up in a time where folks my mother's age did the non-violent response. The right black person would have heard saying "I've fallen and I cant get up."

The problem is the states and federal government should make it a law against utilizing the "N-word" or state that is is assault which in turn would give another person the right to slap the living fire out somebody. See this older woman grew up in a time where folks my mother's age did the non-violent response. The right black person would have heard saying "I've fallen and I cant get up."

You'd have to go further than outlawing the N word because many would argue that the use of other slurs -- racial or otherwise -- should be viewed similarly.

You'd have to go further than outlawing the N word because many would argue that the use of other slurs -- racial or otherwise -- should be viewed similarly.

I asked an Asst. D.A. how they felt about prosecuting someone who literally knock the crap out of someone who called them a "N-word" and she was like "if the person on the receiving end felt threatened she may not file charges." She is white by the way. I mean if someone comes screaming in your face "N-word" and cold cock their behind...oh well.

What concerns me is that you see more older people doing this as if it is an excuse.

I asked an Asst. D.A. how they felt about prosecuting someone who literally knock the crap out of someone who called them a "N-word" and she was like "if the person on the receiving end felt threatened she may not file charges." She is white by the way. I mean if someone comes screaming in your face "N-word" and cold cock their behind...oh well.
What concerns me is that you see more older people doing this as if it is an excuse.

I wish that attorney was representing my nephew in Colorado.
He and his ex-girlfriend's father were arguing one day last year and it supposedly got real heated to the point where the Mexican father got close in my nephew's face and called my nephew the N word, so my nephew punched him to get him out of his face.The Mexican father fell to the ground and broke a tooth. So my nephew was arrested and the prosecutor charged him with a felony. Now my nephew is a honorably discharged member of the armed forces specifically the Marines and they used that against him.
He is back in Colorado this week his case is going to trial. Now the Mexican father is allegedly an illegal, but has connections in Colorado Springs. The dad actually went missing for a few weeks and the judge instead of dismissing the case allowed it to be continued. So we'l find out later this week what happens. I've told my mom, this country really has it out for Black men.

I wish that attorney was representing my nephew in Colorado.
He and his ex-girlfriend's father were arguing one day last year and it supposedly got real heated to the point where the Mexican father got close in my nephew's face and called my nephew the N word, so my nephew punched him to get him out of his face.The Mexican father fell to the ground and broke a tooth. So my nephew was arrested and the prosecutor charged him with a felony. Now my nephew is a honorably discharged member of the armed forces specifically the Marines and they used that against him.
He is back in Colorado this week his case is going to trial. Now the Mexican father is allegedly an illegal, but has connections in Colorado Springs. The dad actually went missing for a few weeks and the judge instead of dismissing the case allowed it to be continued. So we'l find out later this week what happens. I've told my mom, this country really has it out for Black men.

SMH.....ain't no woman worth arguing over. Damn shame your nephew lost his career over a chick and her family that not even worth it.

Back