Alabama A&M Dancin' Divas - Winner of $25,000 & custom team uniforms!

Unknowm

VOTE HERE: https://radiantdanceoff.com/vote/?c=3cbc7576-0ebd-e711-80c2-0003ff4f17c5

Voting Period ends on Wednesday, November 15 at NOON Eastern Time. Limit one (1) vote per person/email address per calendar day. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. See Official Rules for full details. Tampax is not the Sponsor or Administrator of this Contest. Sponsor: HBCU Dance Corporation, Inc.

#RadiantDanceOff Team Standings as of 11/09/17
  1. Fabulous Dancing Dolls Southern University 18%
  2. Sensational Stingettes Alabama State University 16%
  3. The Prancing J-Settes Jackson State University 14%
  4. Dancin' Divas Alabama A&M University 10%
  5. Golden Girls Alcorn State University 9%
  6. Champagne Dancers South Carolina State University 6%
  7. Satin Dolls Mississippi Valley State University 5%

The Dancing Dolls emphasis is lipstick, make-up, weave and scantily clad uniforms, their routines suck. The J-Settes are having another down year. The Singettes are OK. I didn't vote, because the best and my favorite dance team, 14K, isn't on the ballot.

Last edited:

The Dancing Dolls emphasis is lipstick, make-up, weave and scantily clad uniforms, their routines suck. The J-Settes are having another down year. The Singettes are OK. I didn't vote, because the best and my favorite dance team, 14K, isn't on the ballot.

Opinions are like arseholes!

The Dancin' Dolls squad is one of only a few true dance squads and they are excellent! Most of the other dance troupes do more "aerobic-type moves" than "dance routines" and therefore are somewhat difficult to compare. I like to see dancers who are endowed with great beauty, and on that basis, the Dolls can't be beat!

704D2C4029F74C6CA8CD3BB34B8BE7CF.jpeg

http://radiantdanceoff.com/winner/

Congrats Divas! See what hard work will get you. You all silently perfected your craft without the unnecessary "hype." You all delivered on the field and in the stands!

Smh at a grown man with this much hate in his heart for college kids.

No offense but this was all a ploy to get people to the site. The SU Dolls lead the whole way through. But what was not said or stated.... I should say was that you voted on the Top 4 and then someone picked the winner out of the Top 4. My question is why have a vote anyway" if they team that won the vote did not wino_O

No offense but this was all a ploy to get people to the site. The SU Dolls lead the whole way through. But what was not said or stated.... I should say was that you voted on the Top 4 and then someone picked the winner out of the Top 4. My question is why have a vote anyway" if they team that won the vote did not wino_O

Over the course of two weeks, HBCU majorette teams battled it out for the top five spots in the #RadiantDanceOff competition. To enter, eligible teams submitted a short essay highlighting why their team runs the yard along with a two-minute video that was voted on by fans, alumni and students. A panel then judged the top five dance teams with the highest number of votes on:

• Difficulty of dance steps, cohesiveness and technical proficiency
  • Originality of dance performance
  • Creative execution of wardrobe selection
  • Ability to convey character and expression in the dance
  • Essay Submission

http://campuslately.com/alabama-dancin-divas-win-radiantdanceoff-contest/

I been following the contest and I thought the Dolls were gonna win and once they didn't I thought something fishy was going on. But now that I see that it was more than a popularity contest and there's additional criteria, that explains it. The Dolls definitely don't perform well in creative execution of wardrobe selection, originality of dance performance, and difficulty.

I been following the contest and I thought the Dolls were gonna win and once they didn't I thought something fishy was going on. But now that I see that it was more than a popularity contest and there's additional criteria, that explains it. The Dolls definitely don't perform well in creative execution of wardrobe selection, originality of dance performance, and difficulty.

@tsugraytiger, you nailed this post!

Last edited:

I definitely agree with u. Nothing complex about there style. Classy but yet simple.

Didn't know we had so many dance experts in here. I'm not even going to pretend like I know what's considered difficult in dancing. lol

Didn't know we had so many dance experts in here. I'm not even going to pretend like I know what's considered difficult in dancing. lol

Here are examples of difficult routines. The Dolls are a lazy low energy squad, trying to be cute and dancing don't mix!

Here are examples of difficult routines. The Dolls are a lazy low energy squad, trying to be cute and dancing don't mix!
Dude, you said a mouthful. I've never seen them do any difficult dance moves requiring skill and technique.

If the Motion of the Ocean was in the contest, I think they would've been able to win easily. They definitely satisfy all the criteria and they are my favorite band dance team to watch (even if I wasn't a TSU Tiger, I know I would feel the same).

You know I don't care about all of that right? I don't spend a minute of my day thinking about how difficult or simple a Fabulous Dancing Doll routine is. lol

Back