Vivica tells 50 Cent to 'get over it'

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
http://new.blackvoices.com/entertainment/bv-wenn041904,0,2302854.story?coll=bv-entertainment-features

Vivica tells 50 Cent to 'get over it'
"Kill Bill" beauty Vivica A. Fox is urging her ex-boyfriend 50 Cent to "get over" their failed romance and stop talking about it.

The sexy actress, 39, dated the 27-year-old "In Da Club" rapper very briefly last fall, and ended up becoming the subject of one of his hip-hop tracks once they separated.

She says, "I had 50 Cent, I enjoyed life and it was a ball. A lot of press got involved and put a strain on the relationship unfortunately, but it was fun while it lasted. It was really fun.

"Some relationships work, some don't. If I could make a dollar for every time I hear this guy's name ... I went out with him for like two months and I've been asked about him for nearly a year.

"Who's talking? He's talking! I was quiet about it. I mean it's like if you break up with someone, you hope that it ends and that's a wrap. But no, I literally become a rap. Oh God, dude, get over it!"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Let's see ...............

50 cent ..............

More money than he know what to do with, a $20 million home for $5 million, 100 others to take her place, and a hit at her expense.

V. Fox .................

Fine as hell, Bankrupt, divorced, just getting back on feet.

POINT GO TO....................... FIFTY. :licky: :emlaugh:

"Brotha, we ain't dealing with an amateur, we dealing with a pro."Line from "Two Can Play This Game":lmao:
She's good!

50CENT, you loose some, you win some.Obviously he ain't as bigtime he thought he was.

pbla said:
"Brotha, we ain't dealing with an amateur, we dealing with a pro."Line from "Two Can Play This Game":lmao:
She's good!

50CENT, you loose some, you win some.Obviously he ain't as bigtime he thought he was.

Thank ya...sounds to me like she came out on top. If he can't keep HER name out of his mouth, she must have done something good.

LOL, get him Vivica....I can't stand that no-talkin' ass mofo anyway.

At this time, I could care of less about the former pair....

But 50 Cent's sun sign is "Cancer"...Cancers are hard as a crabshell on the outside, but sensitive on the inside.....I bet he's a real nice guy when you talk to him....Nice guys finish last.

jstate83 said:
Let's see ...............

50 cent ..............

More money than he know what to do with, a $20 million home for $5 million, 100 others to take her place, and a hit at her expense.

V. Fox .................

Fine as hell, Bankrupt, divorced, just getting back on feet.

POINT GO TO....................... FIFTY. :licky: :emlaugh:

:eek:

Vivica...Bankrupt?? What???

I think Vivica put that 'good puzzy' on him and got 'im feaning......

:nod::nod2:

I cain't blame him... I'd be feaning over dat sexy mutha-phugga too.....

:tup::tup:

SAME OLD G ............................... "Who's talking? He's talking! I was quiet about it. I mean it's like if you break up with someone said:
Name one rapper that don't get rich dissin' former hookup's on one of their songs.

Again ....... :goodbad: ..........POINT FIDDY. ;) :flippy:

Jax1906 said:
:eek:

Vivica...Bankrupt?? What???

V. Fox filed for bankruptcy right after the Fed's got on JD's arse about some back taxes last year in ATL. They put a lean on his cars because they said he owed it, he said he didn't. She filed around this time frame.

jstate83 said:
Name one rapper that don't get rich dissin' former hookup's on one of their songs.
Again ....... :goodbad: ..........POINT FIDDY. ;) :flippy:
83 this ain't about money Sweetie.

I know it ain't about money. I just asked that question because ya'll act like it's the first time ya'll have heard a RAPPER TALK ABOUT A FORMER LOVE, HOOKUP OR WHATEVER ON A SONG.

Taylor-Made'90 said:
I think Vivica put that 'good puzzy' on him and got 'im feaning......

:nod::nod2:

I cain't blame him... I'd be feaning over dat sexy mutha-phugga too.....

:tup::tup:

Can't lie ................. I'd have to beg a couple of day's myself. :flippy: :flippy:

If I was 50, I would keep talking about it until noone listens. Scandal drives record sales....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Entertainment.

Him for record sales.

Her ............. getting her name out front just in time for the Kill Bill movie that she's not a part of in the advertising.

It's all about money on both sides.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
5Ocent....if he'd hit it, Viv put something on dude, if he did'nt hit it, he shole acting like he missed that good stuff by rapping about her in a song.

I always say, New puzzy is good puzzy, but the best puzzy is the puzzy you never had.Ladies, yall can you add your own words. :bump:

This is Vivica's foolish pride talking. Why all of a sudden is she addressing this...just when Kill Bill 2 is coming out. Whatever Vivica...go have some more plastic surgery done and audition for some more B movies.

Maybe I'm late or wrong, but I heard that she was arrested for trespassing at his crib while he was at an awards show. I also thought that he dumped her. If he did and he's still talking about it- it makes ya wonder :infect:

So he put it on her and she had tha good puzzy? Aight, WIN WIN. Now we could all make it right if she came and gave some to lilC and we could get to the bottom of the real problem or I just make out like a fat rat and write a rhyme about it and send it to Fitty.......

ms.sonic96 said:
Maybe I'm late or wrong, but I heard that she was arrested for trespassing at his crib while he was at an awards show. I also thought that he dumped her. If he did and he's still talking about it- it makes ya wonder :infect:

I was just about to go there. The word on the streets in Atlanta is "ole girl" is a stalker and "sweated" fiddy so bad until he had to call the law. I hate to tell yall and BV but you got the story backwards. V got D whipped and of course a rapper is going to try to make $ off of drama.....Peace & Hair Grease!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GAME, SET AND MATCH ............ :idea: ....................

FIDDY CENT!!
:uzi: :uzi: :flamethro :nod: :nod: :lol: :bump: :p

Ghetto girl doing surburbian stalkin. :flippy: :flippy:

I always pictured her just cuttin' somebody and being done with it. :saw:

Back