Vivica kicks freeloader to the curb

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
Working black woman + broke azz freeloader = DIVORCE (I wonder if Vivica married for love....evil snicker)

courtesy of USATODAY

Actress Vivica A. Fox is seeking a divorce from her husband of almost four years, according to a petition filed Thursday in Superior Court. Fox married Christopher Harvest in December 1998. The couple had no children together. The 37-year-old actress is co-starring in the new film Juwanna Mann. Other credits include Double Take, Soul Food, Booty Call Set It Off and Independence Day.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I remember when they got married. That was one tall dude. I think his nick-name was 6-9. If someone knows if Vivica fox is going to end up with Juwanna man in the movie, let me know. I'll wait for Blockbuster. It's been done before.

Originally posted by THAMES
If someone knows if Vivica fox is going to end up with Juwanna man in the movie, let me know. I'll wait for Blockbuster. It's been done before.

Yeah, pretty much.

Man dayum her taking applications.....I just hope Ole Boy is takingher for all she has. Dayum that 6-9. Get that broad for all the broke free loading broads who have married some man and never got off their arses like your punk arse did.

He needs to hook up with Mr. Janet Jackson & Mr. J-Lo and they can form the 1st husbands club!

All yall get that paper! Brake these broads, cuz if it were you they would be trying to get in your pockets!!

HALF!!!!!

Originally posted by Suge
Man dayum her taking applications.....I just hope Ole Boy is takingher for all she has. Dayum that 6-9. Get that broad for all the broke free loading broads who have married some man and never got off their arses like your punk arse did.

He needs to hook up with Mr. Janet Jackson & Mr. J-Lo and they can form the 1st husbands club!

All yall get that paper! Brake these broads, cuz if it were you they would be trying to get in your pockets!!

HALF!!!!!

:lol:

I'm with you.....that brother needs to take her azz to the bank for every hoodrat that did the same out of spite.

Originally posted by Suge

HALF!!!!!

That's what I'm tlkin bout. They do it all the time, it's a new day and age. ;) :D

Back