Vivica Fox

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
More like rap hoochie. She was out there dancing with the Ying Yang twins and Lil Jon. Stop...and wiggle with it...

JSU*Toi said:
Is she a rap groopie now??? :confused:

Damn...you know I thought the dancer did look like Vivica. Hold the press! As I type I'm looking at V wiggle it... :lmao:
Must be sometype of midlife crisis. :slap:

Mid life crisis is an ancient white folx mentality. Vivica is just enjoying her life. No use acting like you dead or all cooped up in a nursing home. It's best enjoy your life while you got your health and strength because once you pass away you are going to be dead forever. Ain't no second chance.

**fell out**

I knew someone would post a thread on Vivica today. I LMAO last night when I realized that was her...Vivica needs to sit her old ass down somewhere.

ROTF

From the sound of her performance, I don't need to waste my money and time to see her at the ATL Soul FEst after all! :sick:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Killer Bees said:
I thought it was just me. What has happen to her?????

That's what IM trying to figure out. She has gotten very "PUFFY" lately.

And speaking of Puffy.......Looks like Bentley will need a new job. MA$E has taken back his job. Puffy's #1 c**n.

JSU*Toi said:

All cuddly and nice with MR. 69 softy .................BUT .................................50 just turned her 40 year old arse out. Can't get enough of the "bad Boy" life now. :goof: :D

BandFan said:
That's what IM trying to figure out. She has gotten very "PUFFY" lately.

And speaking of Puffy.......Looks like Bentley will need a new job. MA$E has taken back his job. Puffy's #1 c**n.

LOL. Nah ole Farnsworth has already been through with Diddy for over a year. The Morehouse grad went home and hooked up with his childhood friend Andre 3000. He is now Big Boi's and Dre's valet. :lmao:

ms.sonic96 said:
But lol John is married, right?!?!? So it's not like she's dating him!

He's a rap artist and a man who lives in the ATL. They could be doing something right now.

JR said:
LOL. Nah ole Farnsworth has already been through with Diddy for over a year. The Morehouse grad went home and hooked up with his childhood friend Andre 3000. He is now Big Boi's and Dre's valet. :lmao:

so would it be safe to call him a male version of groopie? moving from one group to another being the bytch.

JSU*Toi said:

SMH :confused:

I lost alot of respect for her last night.

Shante Smith from "2 Can Play" never would have done some ish like that. :angry: :bawling:

JR said:

OK ...................... That explains me seeing his arse in dang near EVERY OUTKAST JOINT and VIDEOS WITH ATLANTA TIES.

I THOUGHT DIDDY JUST "LOANED HIM OUT."
:lol:

Back