Vince Young Fired

Storm96

Smh...

Vince Young fired by Texas for poor performance and absenteeism

The national championship-winning quarterback was also recently arrested under suspicion of drunken driving for the second time in three years.

At Texas, Vince Young finally ran out of chances. As first reported by the Associated Press, Young was fired from his job as a development officer in the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement on March 1 “for not demonstrating significant and sustained improvement in the performance of (his) job responsibilities and failing to maintain standards of conduct suitable and acceptable to the university

Smh...

Vince Young fired by Texas for poor performance and absenteeism

The national championship-winning quarterback was also recently arrested under suspicion of drunken driving for the second time in three years.

At Texas, Vince Young finally ran out of chances. As first reported by the Associated Press, Young was fired from his job as a development officer in the Division of Diversity and Community Engagement on March 1 “for not demonstrating significant and sustained improvement in the performance of (his) job responsibilities and failing to maintain standards of conduct suitable and acceptable to the university

Did Vince really ever give a shit about this job???? I am just asking.

For UT to make that move says a lot as they know they really dont want to do it cause no telling how he retaliates and brings up the past.

I think it says he's doing more harm the helping at this point. Also, their HR department had to be consistent. If they disciplined others for the same reason, and didn't do anything (it seemed they used progressive discipline but no telling how long it took for them to do that) to VY because he's VY could set an ugly precedent.

I remember we were at football camp back in 2001 and dude was chilling while everyone else was out there doing drills. Dude been a diva a while.

For UT to make that move says a lot as they know they really dont want to do it cause no telling how he retaliates and brings up the past.

Them UT folks aint worried about what Vince would bring up. He's got alcoholic issues. They have been trying to cover for him. Help him out. And the NCAA running scared these days. Aint nothing Vince could say to hurt UT.

Back