Verzuz with Earth Wind & Fire & The Isley Brothers

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
I eagerly anticipated this moment last night. I was born in 1972 so these were the exact songs and very music that I grew up on and were played by my parents in their cars, at spade parties, and of course, performed by the marching bands from all of our schools.

What I was most tickled about was the new bearded look from Ronald Isley aka Mr. Biggs. So many women were giving him props. It's just like that thread that some of us chimed in on last week. When a brother is way up there in age, that doesn't guarantee his fun time with the ladies is over.

.........In fact, I had no idea that Phillip Bailey was also married to the sister of Ron's young wife. <---that's what I'm talking about! LOL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE3GI_cxs5U

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Just Came Here To Chill, but I have Reasons not watching. I'm sorry, but when Steve Harvey walked out in that lavender pimp suit, I couldn't stomach listening or watching. :mad:
You know, everybody was talking about Steve. I got tired of Steve's antics years ago even though I still have much respect and admiration for his hustle. As I already told someone, Steve did everything I've come to expect from him. He did calm down in the second part of the show and just let the music keep going though.... LOL

Back