Van Hunt

jelli

Music Lover
I this that is his name..Is this Cd any good? Music aficionados give me your thoughts?

jelli said:
I this that is his name..Is this Cd any good? Music aficionados give me your thoughts?

I haven't heard it, but the few people I know that do have the album really enjoy it. I've only heard good things about it.

jelli said:

If you have VH1 Soul you could see all of his videos.

Dust(There are 2 videos for that song) and Down here in hell, both of them are good.

Off Topic

Has anyone heard the Martin Luther CD. (Marvin Gay's daughter is too fine in that video) :D

I have the Van Hunt CD..... It's ok.....Very different sound.... I dont like all of the cuts, but most of them are ok.... And I have a very wide musical taste....

Anonymous said:
I have the Van Hunt CD..... It's ok.....Very different sound.... I dont like all of the cuts, but most of them are ok.... And I have a very wide musical taste....

My thoughts exactly. The tracks I do like, I really like (i.e. Down here in Hell, A Song for Millicent) but there are a lot of tracks that just does nothing for me. Worth adding to the collection but wouldnt call it a GREAT CD.

I like Van Hunt. He has this one song called Seconds of PLeasure. You think you know what the song is going to be about, but you listent to it and its refreshingly different. I first heard it on that DMX movie with Reagan Gomez Preston. Great artist.

P.S. Have ya'll heard of this singer named Goapele? She is real soulful too.

I like the cd. It's one of my favorites right now. Van Hunt also puts on a nice show. I saw him at Tipitina's in New Orleans in December and its was cool. Nice to see real musicians again.

Back