Valley You are Next

I was only referring to this year. At some point in the future, you may win a championship. Who knows?!?
We have a chance this year. Legit and I was a big skeptic of the team coming into the season and I still am but I think we have good shot to pull it out this weekend and it just depends on if we can catch Alcorn slipping.

We have a chance this year. Legit and I was a big skeptic of the team coming into the season and I still am but I think we have good shot to pull it out this weekend and it just depends on if we can catch Alcorn slipping.
I think both games are winnable. I’m just skeptical of the defense. You should have beat AAMU but the defense let you down. If they come to play, you will win both games. Alcorn better not sleep on you or they will be sitting at home.

I think both games are winnable. I’m just skeptical of the defense. You should have beat AAMU but the defense let you down. If they come to play, you will win both games. Alcorn better not sleep on you or they will be sitting at home.
Oh. I wont argue on that..our dbs suck. If we can rattle SU qb early, we can limit the damage somewhat as he can be flakey.

That little marching unit yall call a band had a cute show......
Glad you liked it. GramBUMling band had me so bored that I spent that time transitioning from the home side to the away side so I could be in the sun. Hell even yall mascot knew yall band was trash because he spent that time in the bathroom on the toilet stinking up the place.

Glad you liked it. GramBUMling band had me so bored that I spent that time transitioning from the home side to the away side so I could be in the sun. Hell even yall mascot knew yall band was trash because he spent that time in the bathroom on the toilet stinking up the place.

Bruh....go back to the band board. You not built for this life. You are Valley....yes that Valley....

Back