Valley! We Can Help You!

Valley, as a devoted fan of Alcorn State University, I know the pain that you are going throught this year. There is nothing more humiliating than losing all of your games in a football season (unless you are Alabama A&M). Therefore, I propose to you that if you let us win the game with a score of something like 56-0, we will guarantee that your coach will be fired. Also, this helps us make our claim to the SWAC east title a little closer.

Please consider this option so that you will not continue to be the doormat of the SWAC.

Furthermore, I am glad to see that Alabama State is so sure that they can beat Grambling. I think it will be a good game but Grambling's other quarterback is actually better than Hymes, therefore, y'all will lose to Grambling, which will make Alcorn the SWAC East leader in the standings.

Alabama State--go ahead and post that smack about if Darnell kennedy's dumb azz could read and write then y'all would have beat Alcorn. However, if Johnny Thomas was not so smart we would not have let y'all win last year at Alcorn! Anyway, Alabama State get ready to be the second place SWAC east team since you are going to take an L this week.

Back