Valley people, look at this uniform......

GoodFella

"The Real McCoy"
getImage

Yall should holla at Chief and get a change, this uniform would go hard......:eek2:

Too much green, the uniform should be black and the MVSU should be dark green trimmed in red with a red stripe down the pant legs.

Originally posted by BLUEBENGAL
Too much green,
I'm not from Valley but, I agree. It needs some white or maybe gold trimming to bring out the lettering in the front and sleeves. Also,.....the inside of the cape,........perhaps white so you can reverse it and use in drills to give it a little more flash.

That shat would make them look like the MVSU Mighty Marching Grinches Who Stole Christmas!

:tdown:

This uniform is ok but it really doesnt have to have a cape, does it? It could have a design on the back of it , in red perhaps. Red capes are out of the question. White would be ok but a green cape would look too mono, if you know what I mean. But still and all, what you have here is better than what they have there(MVSU). Looks good.

What's up, folks! Mastermind here from The 5th Quarter.

For those of you that saw it, that's the uniform I designed for Mississippi Valley.

I am doing updated versions of my uni designs like I posted them on the 5th, so with your ideas, I'd be more than delighted to redesign it to give it a better look.

Feel free to check out the rest of what I have so far by going here:
My Uniform Designs

Be sure to look for these updated uni's:
*GSU (red alternate)
*TnSU
*Sunset (fictional)
*PVAMU

More will be changed later, as I am accepting ideas...

GoodFella, thanks for showcasing my work! :D

Where is everybody getting this light green from? The school colors do not have the light green in it.

Well, to be honest with you. My class (1997) picked out the uniforms. We had the white capes and it was more forest green and it has red and white in it. I like the sketch but get rid of the light green.

I don't know who picked out the ones they have now.

Damn all yall lol....

I think the uniform looks wayyy better than the ones they have now, MHO. I dont think the uniforms will look exactly like that, but that format is tight.....

Originally posted by GoodFella

I think the uniform looks wayyy better than the ones they have now, MHO. I dont think the uniforms will look exactly like that, but that format is tight.....
The pic of that valley uniform is ugly, but not as ugly as the ones they currently wear.

Some of my newly updated designs are up!

Be sure to look for:
*Kimball State (fictional)
*Texas Southern
*Southern

Next time I will put up Sanction (fictional) and Jackson State as promised.

More revamped uni's on the way:
-Sunset (Black/Silver)
-Sunset (Navy)
-Grambling (Black)
-Mississippi Valley
-Sanction
-Jackson State
-Delta Southwestern

More new designs are up now!

Be sure to look for:
-Sunset (Navy)
-Grambling (Black)