Valley pauses football activities

Tell them to release the roster and signing class while you're at it, lol.

I'm 99% confident we will be playing them this weekend, but everything I said is accurate. If corporate America has taught me anything it's that it means nothing if it's not under contract.
Tried many times... football blames SID office... SID office blames football. Hicks said last week it would be out by the weekend. ... so that ain’t my battle no more.

Since soccer has opted out, will we see this happen to the football team because of Covid on the campus?

Since soccer has opted out, will we see this happen to the football team because of Covid on the campus?

The young ladies decided to opt out. This wasn't a school decision but the admin is standing behind them (every other sport is moving forward sans volleyball). You got a first year coach (although very experienced coach (former AAMU coach)) with the interim tag removed who (along with the players)) probably would rather take the forfeits and prepare for 5 months for the regular season in August. No expectations were expected from them other than Kretteis.

Back