USM and the welfare embezzlement scam in Mississippi

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Where have black gangs ever messed with the white establishment? They know all out assault would come down on them if they even tried...it wouldn't be like Jan. 6th...the military would kill at least a thousand in the first couple of hours...no questions asked.
Just a fantasy. The military would have to catch them first.

Where have black gangs ever messed with the white establishment? They know all out assault would come down on them if they even tried...it wouldn't be like Jan. 6th...the military would kill at least a thousand in the first couple of hours...no questions asked.
I think that was the point lol. Instead of them terrorizing our communities send them there. Pretty sure that's what he was saying.

But, President Biden had since January 2021 to call Executive order on this situation. But, when it came to Asians, LGBT, and other groups. He sure didn't hesitate to do it.
An Executive Order to force the State to give money to a City. You do know that’s not how that work.

Reactions: EB
'Again, Republican-blaming is not going to solve our problems.
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

I am gonna let someone else comment on this statement.

This is so damn bad for all of them. I still don't see how the feds aren't involved. Oh, my bad, its because of who it is. Its wild that no higher ups, the current and former governor, heads have rolled. There I go again acting like I don't know who's involved.

If anyone can see the Road to Canton episode that had Shannon and Sterling Shapre on the NFL Network, they should. Then listen to what Shannon said.

View: https://twitter.com/ShannonSharpe/status/1570076452489678849

You do realize that Mississippi is ran by Republicans who control the Federal dollars....The money that was given for water infrastructure was not released to Jackson on purpose...No need to go into this...it is well documented.
I am not a lawyer but think that if the federal government gives money to be used for one thing the money cannot be used for another.

Anyway, during the 1990s, a conservative said that they would rather win 2000 local and state races than just the White House. We are seeing the results of that now.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If anyone can see the Road to Canton episode that had Shannon and Sterling Shapre on the NFL Network, they should. Then listen to what Shannon said.

I am not a lawyer but think that if the federal government gives money to be used for one thing the money cannot be used for another.

Anyway, during the 1990s, a conservative said that they would rather win 2000 local and state races than just the White House. We are seeing the results of that now.
Shannon was right though. Brett knew it was wrong and still took the money.

Correct. However what tends to happen at times is no one checks to make sure that is happening.

In other words no one is ask for receipts on what is bought or spent on.

Along with being REAL selective in WHO they go after.

Facts make no difference to Trump Supporters....(neither do laws for that matter)
Sense as in common sense does not matter to them either. Neither does how government works.

The state has to do its job especially with the tax payers money, state and federal, but that does not matter to Trump supporters either.

So what can the voters do about it? I say vote some of those politicians out of a job. Look at what has happened in Georgia the last five years-not just in 2020.

View: https://twitter.com/ashtonpittman/status/1570887216712544258

Back