Usher Or Sisco?

they're both the same

gay singers...nah I'm just kidding but I do hear the rumors

Usher fa sho.....Sisquo act a lil fruity!!!!

not to mention that new USHER Album is off da chain!:eek: ......most likely will go double platinum cuz he got to many crunk trackz on there!

Tru dat

Originally posted by TRU3000

not to mention that new USHER Album is off da chain!:eek: ......most likely will go double platinum cuz he got to many crunk trackz on there!

The CD is mega tight.

As long as I can just <b>hear</b> Sisqo and not actually need to <b>see</b> him, he's on point to me.... :eek:

I'm really feeling Usher's song, "You Remind Me" - hopefully it'll never happen, but I could see myself in a situation like that one day...

neither...What' tha deal with that new Sisquo song? It Sux..sounds like he's all off key for a second..:xeye: Usher is ok, but not enough to buy that new Cd..He's gotta be a little more convincing.

yeah one of my peepz over in the ATL works with Goldfinger and they did some things on Usher's album and when I heard it I was dancing non stop in the studio!!!!! Im hoping that we can get him to visit AAMU this fall if he is not to busy promoting "8701".....

Im just tired of Sisqo funny acting azz:redhot: :emlaugh:

How can you say sisqo is fruity and say usher is cool? Man in that video where he hit that handstand and cut a jig before getting in the Lamb is fruity!

I say neither.

well thats your opinion but......

.......the **** wasnt fruity:confused: all he did was make the emblem for his name in the handstand and that ish was tight and creative!!!!! on the other Sisquo wanna run through the air and turn flips like a hip hop peter pan and then to top it off make up stupid azz words and verses in his songs all while singing with a gay out-of-breath lisp WTF:sad:..........that new video he got out made me wanna throw up!!!!

Usher

ushersmirk.gif

At least he touches women in his video's. For all the "thongs" Sisqo sings about I can't recall him ever touching a woman. I'm not convinced. Usher, on the other hand...is getting white girls pregnant on soap operas :eek: and always has a cd packed with tight tracks. ;)

p.s.
I'm with TRU3000 about the handstand. It was creative.

Usher.

The way Sisqo kicks his legs in that "Can I Live" video when being lifted is just not right.
Reminiscent of Madonna's "Material Girl".
platypuspatti.gif

Back