Us fans at PVU demand a hospitable visit Scags

If myself and other PV fans are going to waste their money this weekend,we expect some quality services. I want that field to be in tip-top shape, running water in the bathrooms, decent food, locker rooms.

I do not want my team to huddle under the tree during halftime and risk some drunk Jag pouring beer on us. With a $5 million dollar press box, I assume the facilities are in prime shape.

I saw how Coach Graves cussed his players out last week on NATIONAL TELEVISI0N, after we get through with them this year he might beat them up.

Shut Lewis down, you have nothing. Williams can't run through a wet paper bag. We will not shoot ourselvesd in the foot like UAPB did. The field kept UAPB from mounting a comeback.

Not this year Jag Chatterbox, I doubt you'll be living in the air with All-SWAC Bobby Perry roving the secondary. He is going to hit Lewis so hard that there will an imprint on that spray painted logo in the field.

Take the pass away you have crap, you have 3 washed up backs so I am not concerned.

PV 15-SU 14

ROTF

PV got a smacker......

Panthro send help!!!!!!!!

<font size=10>BAH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA</font>

TBP......

You MIGHT get past YOUR own 30.......

PV is an "instant" win on our schedule......you know it, your fans know it, your alumni know, your chulen know it...even a "Houston bum" knows that PV doesn't stand an ice cube's chance in hell when palying the JAGS..........

SU 55
PV 7 (If we put our scout team in)

NUff said!

like we are afraid of you, please. The only player I was even worried about was Michael Hayes and now he is on the sideline looking like Ronald Isley.

Find me a running back who can rush for 50 yards on more than 25 carries

In da words of Fred Sanford...YOU BIG DUMMY!!!!!!!!

What da hell does PV have as far as running backs, rushing yards, etc.....

Somebody please come get him....and fast.

:emlaugh::bawling::emlaugh:

Originally posted by The Black Panther
like we are afraid of you, please. The only player I was even worried about was Michael Hayes and now he is on the sideline looking like Ronald Isley.

Find me a running back who can rush for 50 yards on more than 25 carries

First, get it right, our pressbox is 6.7 million. We don't spend much on the field so don't tell us nothing about the field, it won't do no good. But it don't matter, because we gonna beat the snot outta yall anyway. As far as a shade tree, you gotta stand under the bleachers at half-time and you better use the bathroom at McDonalds before you get to the stadium, if you don't like deluxe, state of the art port-a-potties. <br>If you think some drunk jag is pouring beer on you, think again, no jag (not even a drunk one) would waste beer like that, if a foaming yellow liquid is dropping on your head, it ain't beer.

Turf Green, send help my running back fears for his life

Lewis, help me understand this

you spend $6.7 million for a pressbox to wine and dine the campus administrators and the field that is the reason for that waste of money pressbox remains unchanged? Priorities in the wrong place, pitiful.

We should boycott the game or play at Memorial Field.

different name same lame smack about Southern. Even posted smack on the tailgating thread. S_ _!!!!

LMAO @ Black Panther

The only player I was even worried about was Michael Hayes and now he is on the sideline looking like Ronald Isley.

Now that's cold.
:eek:

Black Panther, we all know who you are....LOL

Originally posted by BgJag
different name same lame smack about Southern. Even posted smack on the tailgating thread. S_ _!!!!

Did you actually expect more from anyone that didn't attend SUperior?

:rolleyes:

y'all know who this is, don't ya!

What did Doc do to you? If Doc threw you out of the band, chalk it up to experience and move on, TBF.

again, whoever you think I am...

You will not run up the score against us this weekend, like the deceased Justin Wilson said, I ga-ran-tee

but knowing how impatient Jaguar fans are, you will try to score 90 on us to keep the wolves at bay because you know Tulane will eat you for lunch next weekend.

whatever "they" say about what I post can politely e-mail me....no need to run behind my back

but knowing how impatient Jaguar fans are, you will try to score 90 on us to keep the wolves at bay because you know Tulane will eat you for lunch next weekend.

WTF....now you going from bad to worst PV.....is this smack about yo school or TooLame U? What is PV gonna do to SU, worry about that.....LOL

Let's take one game at a time will ya.....we'll kick y'all asses first.

:emlaugh:

Lewis, help me understand this

you spend $6.7 million for a pressbox to wine and dine the campus administrators and the field
that is the reason for that waste of money pressbox remains unchanged? Priorities in the wrong
place, pitiful.
WE did not do that. The administrators did it for themselves. Half of them probably don't even watch the game, so it doesn't matter to them.<br>But I guess your field is in much better shape. I bet that makes your players field better about paying thier own tution.

Lewis, our field is in prime condition, when it rained like cats and dogs it withstood the test, you want our secret? Yall got money to burn, yall could have built a damn dome and protect your players instead of those money grabbing administrators.

A lot of players receive full rides, it is just not in the form of athletic scholarships.

D-Town, keep trying girl, you'll get there

when we roll through Dallas like a Texas tornado don't say I told you so.

Turf Green, send help

truck_man.jpg

commercial.jpg

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back