University of Texas will rename its football field after Earl Campbell, Ricky Williams

What's funny. Tuskegee was the largest university in Alabama in the 1890's.
That I did not know. It makes sense though. But once we had "integration" and we began abandoning our own institutions that WE controlled, they were able to determine who got educated and who did not. The reason a lot of us were able to get into the PWI is because they wanted our money making Black athletes that continue to fill their coffers. We bought into the narrative that our education was less than. Our facilities may have been less than but our education was not or we would never have been able to compete when we attended their schools and landed jobs in their workplaces. We excelled with old used books and hand me down desks because our teachers educated US. We went on to be doctors with no high school labs in many cases.

I get the argument that we pay taxes so we should be able to go to their schools but we did so to the detriment of our own...what we controlled.

I get the argument that we pay taxes so we should be able to go to their schools but we did so to the detriment of our own...what we controlled.

Yep. And it wasn't just the schools either. We failed to foresee, that the fire that cooks, also burns. Integration/desegregation has helped and hurt us. But that genie is out of the bottle now.......

the playing field was never equal and even the black lawyers knew if they fought it in the Supreme Court knew it was going to cause economic turmoil so integration was the cheaper way out and we went with it. You could've played the Separate card long term and got more out of it as integration would've happened anyway. The Separate but Equal card was the game-changer but a "few" rather risked their lives to go in the same door as the white kids and a few years later the white folks willingly handed the schools they wanted to integrate over to us as they went about to build new suburban paradises. Little Rock Central turned into a hood school and numerous others.

When we have the power we allow those to exploit us for pennies on the dollar and we won't allow others to benefit. We had the key to the beginning of the NCAA success and that was black athletes. They bought our best athletes using HBCU alums to help and alot of folks got nothing long term compared to what the schools got. A car loses value overnight.

You have a handler get $5K, family get a house, car maybe worth $500k at best etc. for delivering a kid who'll make $20 million easily then cry like the Zion case when they didn't get what they thought. Multiply that times whatever over the decades and see how we'll never progress.

You hold out long enough and play hardball, the TV money would've made it to us cause we got the product. Enough big time athletes going to one place would've drawn attention and we would've got the long term capital.

That I did not know. It makes sense though. But once we had "integration" and we began abandoning our own institutions that WE controlled, they were able to determine who got educated and who did not. The reason a lot of us were able to get into the PWI is because they wanted our money making Black athletes that continue to fill their coffers. We bought into the narrative that our education was less than. Our facilities may have been less than but our education was not or we would never have been able to compete when we attended their schools and landed jobs in their workplaces. We excelled with old used books and hand me down desks because our teachers educated US. We went on to be doctors with no high school labs in many cases.

Booker T. Washington was a smart man in my opinion . He wanted to black people to focus on their craft/trade, instead looking for assimilation. We are the only people on this planet that want to be accepted by their oppressor.

When was the last time, you saw a Jewish person being a Nazi Sympathizer? I'll hold my breath on that answer.

Yep. And it wasn't just the schools either. We failed to foresee, that the fire that cooks, also burns. Integration/desegregation has helped and hurt us. But that genie is out of the bottle now.......
For some strange reason we have this burning desire to placate other people and in my opinion we think if we be like them or go to the places they go or live where they live they will like us...accept us.

Why do you think we straightened our hair? At one point (and to some extent today) we think it is about hair. Overall we are not comfortable in our skin. I remember when Barack Obama was running for president and a lot of Black folk (mainly women) were saying Michelle should take the braids out of the girls' hair. I still do not understand that.

Last edited:
Booker T. Washington was a smart man in my opinion . He wanted to black people to focus on their craft/trade, instead looking for assimilation. We are the only people on this planet that want to be accepted by their oppressor.

When was the last time, you saw a Jewish person being a Nazi Sympathizer? I'll hold my breath on that answer.

I'm still trying to locate just ONE Jewish descendant who will eagerly hand over their seed and submit their seed(s) to ANY vice that is German or German owned by a German descendant. Obviously, and I SERIOUSLY mean this to the core of my soul, Jewish people in total are much MORE mentally superior to native born american blacks, imho. Just that one glaring fact segregates them mentally from dumber black people who submit to the will of the original oppressor's descendants.

Dumb blacks? They EAGERLY and enthusiastically hand over their seed(s) to the vices of the original oppressor's descendants w/ the greatest jubilation and see no fault in their ignorant mindset. (where is that video of saban dancing w/ those dumb negroes in their living room? ) THAT is the sole reason why I stopped playing sports in the 1980s and also the reason why I rescinded 100% of all athletic & academic scholarship offers to big state U and little state U in texas. My dumb relatives? They could not because they were and still are mentally inept as they did their best to be one with mazza's descendants, who never cared for them outside of their ability to perform on the football field or the basketball court. lol :D Dummies. lol If anyone ever desires to see a collection of dumb black people, attend my maternal family reunion or a funeral of a maternal relative. I stopped attending all of them because being near them makes me want to vomit in my mouth :D .

There are always choices but the mentally weak are incapable of choosing the narrow path of right. I took that mf'n 1380 of 1600 SAT score to Prairie View A&M, not ut-austin, txa&m, uofh, ... yet I had white AND black DUMMIES trying to get in my ear and call me "dumb?" lmao I knew what I was doing and I knew it had to be someone who was mentally superior to do what is right and just to change the landscape and change it quietly and decently w/ a sense of humility.

Makur Maker is the most recent example of what a mentally superior teenager looks like as he crushes those dummies who attempt to question his decision to attend Howard and he also crushes native born, very dumb lol, indoctrinated, american black boys who are eager to please mazza's descendants. :D One can never compare him to the "others" because he is on a differing mental plateau that they will never see or they may see it once they glance in the stands and see a confederate shirt/flag being waved by what they thought were their "fans" as they become "woke." Dummies. lmao!

Integration was never about giving us a fair shot. It was about controlling us and as always controlling the narrative. Yeah, some of us were able to matriculate (but that would have happened anywhere we went to school) but never forget the reason there are HBCUs. They never wanted us at their schools and they definitely never wanted us educated.

I remember reading that the only way Booker T Washington was able to get white folk's blessing to start Tuskegee is he had to assure them that once educated the Black students would not become a threat. I often wondered how Booker T was able to open Tuskegee in the heart of the Alabama woods with no opposition.

Nice, Herbert. But use the correct word that was the ultimate desire by the mainstream.

They never wanted integration. They desired and achieved assimilation where it was never a two-way street of integrating but moreso a lesser folk giving up everything, including their own distinct culture, and assimilating into the mainstream's vices and ideologies.

Back