Unbreakable

northern tiger

What do you all think about the song "Unbreakable" by Alicia Keys. I am really not a fan of hers but this song really got my attention. I thought the lyrics were funny and also, I like the the song it was sampled from, the classic, "Intimate Friend" by Eddie Kendricks. If you play that song for a female and yaw not kickin' it by the time it goes off, she don't want cha'.

I like the song by Alicia Keyes, but I never knew who did the original track. Thanks for the FYI. I just downloaded it!!! I remember Sable sampled that song on the Above The Rim soundtrack also.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
NASTYNUPE said:
I remember Sable sampled that song on the Above The Rim soundtrack also.

She sure did. I didn't want to go off on twenty different tangents with the original song becasue I wasn't sure if everyone was familiar with it.

I saw the video the other day & since then I've been hearing the song on the radio often (heard the song on the radio this morning).

I like it but I can see it getting overplayed real quick, I've heard it so much in the past few days that my three year old is starting to memorize the chorus.

Back