Um Kenn,

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
What's up with these ugly smileys? Are you in the process of some updates on the board? Are these just temporary?

Inquiring minds would like to know..thank you, kindly!

W~

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What's up with these ugly smileys? Are you in the process of some updates on the board? Are these just temporary?

Inquiring minds would like to know..thank you, kindly!

W~

Yes dear, an upgrade to the board was made a couple of days ago. I did not pay attention to the smilies as they were replaced with the upgrade as well. WE will do what we can to replace the old ones...OK MS. THANG?

Yes dear, an upgrade to the board was made a couple of days ago. I did not pay attention to the smilies as they were replaced with the upgrade as well. WE will do what we can to replace the old ones...OK MS. THANG?
Thank ya, sugah! :kiss:

:D

;)

I can't handle those two up there, at all. :smh:

This one doesn't do what the old one did......I went to roll my eyes at CEE and this is what I got....look down there....:smh:

:rolleyes:

Where's the animation? Where's the sarcasm in that smilie?

:lol: @ W~

This one doesn't do what the old one did......I went to roll my eyes at CEE and this is what I got....look down there....:smh:

:rolleyes:

Where's the animation? Where's the sarcasm in that smilie?

:lol: @ W~
I know, right? Get us all accustomed to the great smilies, then he goes and takes them away. Shoot, that how I really get my messages/posts across. :lol:

cat daddy, :ebrow: is one of my favorites too.

gud, the :confused: smiley is ugly as hell, ain't it? :smh:

Lawd, look at this y'all...:smh:

:(

That smiley shole is SAD. LOL

Lol lol.. Gul your arse is silly!! That's some ole prayer board sad face... Damn you W I spit my damn coke out on my Relay For Life cancer walk shirt that I'm suppose to wear tonight.. Lol lol.. Slt, was that just added I didn't see that the other day?? I scanned that section several times..

Lol lol.. Gul your arse is silly!! That's some ole prayer board sad face... Damn you W I spit my damn coke out on my Relay For Life cancer walk shirt that I'm suppose to wear tonight.. Lol lol.. Slt, was that just added I didn't see that the other day?? I scanned that section several times..

Naw, the rolleyes smiley used to actually roll his eyes, but now....:mad:

See, look at that sad pale, red angry smiley up there....:shame:

I'm doing the Relay for Life Walk tonight also...:tup:

Naw, the rolleyes smiley used to actually roll his eyes, but now....:mad:

See, look at that sad pale, red angry smiley up there....:shame:

I'm doing the Relay for Life Walk tonight also...:tup:

Glad to hear!!! I'm out here BBQ sausage links, frying chicken, and french fries. Slt, does your team have a booth?? These folks are buying these brown bag specials.. We are selling these links like crazy to bad we gotta give the money to the event. Could really pocket some nice change out here. Its for a good cause though!! Have fun

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
y'all are too funny...as you can see Kenn, we are NOT happy with this. :mad: :upset: :kaioken: :angry:

Sweetie, I promise to take care of it it. I am busy as all get out. It WILL be addressed soon. I can't say when, but it will be addressed (I can't stand those smilies either).

Back