Uh..... Bornthrilla! Step inside here for a minute!

BT You thinking that by some hook or Crook JSU would only bring 15K to the Dome is silly as hell. JSU is not Central Or BCC or whoever you have us confused with. Start your JSU calculations with about 30,000 and work from there. If the aggonies can manage to bring 15K, we are gonna set some kinda record.

I am here now PHAT(red)NECK !!!

What is this that I hear about FAMU running from AAMU?

What new lies are coming out of the mouth of the K9's these days?

Rattler

Do you know who you are talking too....he is from might AAMU...the bulldogs.....of Huntsville. They will kick FAMUs ass and then cook the snakes.

:snicker:

Now this is a game I dont want to see....

Can you imagine?

Man I would rather watch the Grass in the RCA Dome grow?
I would rather watch figure skating?
Male figure skating!!!
The Golf Channel
Lifetime
W.E.
The fishing channel
The chess channel
Nascar today channel
Sailboat racing
A snail race

Well, Get Ready,

I did a little homwork on AAMU and it seems if FAMU were to play the bulldogs, they would give us very little comp.

In other words they would be about as much comp as NSU !!!

TR,

If your school has more than 6000 students, AAMU cannot beat you. In fact, they would not beat NSU. FAMU would drop at least 50 them (but you ain't heard that from me).

No but that does not apply to JSU. JSU and FAMU were trading victories before the big win in Jackson. Also we lead the series.

Nuff posted.

Re: TP?

The question was......

Originally posted by Mike
Is that the reason that FAMU almost put up 50 on jsu.

I didn't ask what the series was or any of that B.S. you just posted. Answer the DAYUM question.

How can it be irrelevant?

AAMU has beaten FAMU before, too. You got your logic messed up, Bruh!

FAMU probably did not have 6000 students then. Was it in the 1940's or 1950's??? FAMU did not have 6000 students until 1985.

Now Mike why did you wait until I left Indy to post this smack.

I could have gotten you a game between our schools.

Now you have to post on the MEACFANSpage and talk it up and maybe since we will not be playing SU after this year. We could set things up.

But right now the Rattlers are looking at JSU or GaSoUniversity.

Back