UAPB VS. ASU IN SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP

LION DANGER

WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THE POSSIBLE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME BETWEEN ASU AND UAPB???

UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS @ PINE BLUFF
GOLDEN LIONS

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Not so fast my friends. It all depends on what the Hornets decide to do. Our offense has been nursing "gimpy" injuries at qb and rb since the Su game. (It clearly showed against skeegee)

Do we give our boys the week off to heal? Do we rest our starters? Let's be realistic here. UAPB will lay it ALL on the line but the Hornets have NOTHING to gain from this meeting. It's simply a "make up" game. We are already in the SCG.

My pride says BEAT THE CRAP out of UAPB so we can get revenge on the team that handed us our only Swac loss. (especially a bitter loss that we could have prevented.) That's pride talkin. On the real....WHY RISK FURTHER INJURY TO OUR GUYS WHEN WE DONT HAVE TO?!?

I like your chances UAPB....but dont get it twisted.

Regardless of what ASU decides to do, UAPB is in no position to play any different if ASU plays its 1st, 2nd, or 3rd string.

UAPB has had the opportunity to scout ASU for 4 weeks, I'm sure the coaching staff have a good game plan to get UAPB to the championship game.

Back