uapb/asu attendance

T

tigeroar

What was the attendance in the crampton bowl for asu's home game? did the asu faithfuls show up?

Man I don't even know how in the world they do attendance at Crampton Bowl.....there aren't even any turnstiles. I don't know if they just go off ticket sales or what, because if thats the case none of the students or season ticket holders get counted.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by tigeroar
What was the attendance in the crampton bowl for asu's home game? did the asu faithfuls show up?

Shut up imposter. A man "posing" as a woman is pathetic you sissy.

PSI - I was not there, but that might have been based on tickets sold. I believe it was storming in Mongtomery on the day of that game.

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI

WAS IT MORE OR LESS????

It was wayyyy less.

Ain know expert on estimating crowds, but the stadium wasnt even half-full and it only seats something like 25,000 I guess :confused:

..do the math.

Originally posted by PsiSnake

It was wayyyy less.

Ain know expert on estimating crowds, but the stadium wasnt even half-full and it only seats something like 25,000 I guess :confused:

..do the math.

YEAH.... I JUST SAW THE TAPE. THEY MUST HAVE BEEN ALL SITTING ON THE HOME SIDE, CAUSE IT WAS ABOUT 23 PEOPLE ON THE OTHER ONE.

I think that could be pretty accurate. The home side holds about 15,000. Crampton Bowl itself holds about 26k and some change. The home side was pretty packed excluding the endzone, and there were alot of UAPB & ASU fans mixed on the vistors side. So its up in the air the accurate number.

Crampton Bowl.

Man I don't even know how in the world they do attendance at Crampton Bowl.....

,,,,, good point. Maybe that will change soon if the city of Montgomery upgrades Crampton Bowl.

Back