"U will know" by Black Men United

Originally posted by jag888
(in midi form)
Arranged by Mr. Creole

U will know by Black Men United

:confused: :lmao: :confused: :lmao: :confused: :lmao: :confused:

:idea: On the chorus I think the top should be a little more than the alto line assisting them (I'm pretty sure what ever band plays that will take care of that). That was a great arrangement! even though:D . What school are you from? Will they play it? I'll be lookin forward to hearing that this fall. Even though that song is old, you brought that ish back and it is tight:tup: :nod:

Re: Re: "U will know" by Black Men United

Originally posted by KaTAUstrophic_Tone
:idea: On the chorus I think the top should be a little more than the alto line assisting them
You might want to double that part with a lower instrument. It's a nice arrangement and I hear activity going on in the piece but, that bridge,.... the last two chords comin' off the bridge......consider this and see what you think:
D D
B B A
G# to G to F# G#-G-F#=Chromatic
V7/V E II7 E I D Passing

My post got messed up:
Try a V7 of V =E,G#,B,D going to a II7 = E,G,B,D. This will get you back to the I=D,F#, A and the G# to G to F# can be your chromatic passing tone.

It's not the bridge,....It's where the basses lay out and they repeat you will know four time and then the go into the bridge towards the end.

My point exactly Legend, all in all it's pretty tight, with a lil tweeking which every band has, it'll blow.

GBNF
D. G. Saysumthin

Back