U.S. Church Membership Falls Below Majority for First Time

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Seeing how most evangelicals worship agent orange, I am not surprised.

Many catholic bishops have become Old Testament Christians, along with the evangelicals. They have forgotten the compassion of Jesus, their desire for control and power is what is driving their alliance. Those same evangelicals use to call Catholics “idol worshippers “. Power is a powerful drug.

Last edited:

Many catholic bishops have become Old Testament Christians, along with the evangelicals. They have forgotten the compassion of Jesus, their desire for control and power is what is driving their alliance. Those same evangelicals use to call Catholics “idol worshippers “. Power is a powerful drug.
Don't forget the Golden Trump Idol!

America has new gods now. Plus some of us are so confused between the REligions and our traditional spiritual systems that we just say uckf it.

While I agree that there are some messed up folks and conservative kooks in the Catholic Church, President Biden, and Pope Francis, I wouldn't say are in that category. I would also doubt that one would want to put most of the 140 million-plus Africans in that "evangelicals" category as well. The Catholic Church is a world religion and pretty diverse (Catholic meaning universal). There are over 45+million black Catholics in Brazil as well. Many Europeans have been a bad stain on the Catholic Church though....

Last edited:
The Catholic Church is historically a pagan Roman religion that is an amalgation of other ancient African spiritual belief systems mixed together and misinterpreted by the Europeans. It is called the Church Universal because that's exactly what it is!

Constantine reignited this form of religion by mixing together pieces of Judaism with pagan worship festivals. This was how Halloween, Christmas, Easter and other so-called Christian holidays were created! Aint none of it based on Christ! Its all pagan and was shoved down the world's throat in the name of unity in an effort to disguise its origin of wickedness!

All of it is wicked and has been since its development, but most people don't read and don't care!

The Catholic Church is historically a pagan Roman religion that is an amalgation of other ancient African spiritual belief systems mixed together and misinterpreted by the Europeans. It is called the Church Universal because that's exactly what it is!

Constantine reignited this form of religion by mixing together pieces of Judaism with pagan worship festivals. This was how Halloween, Christmas, Easter and other so-called Christian holidays were created! Aint none of it based on Christ! Its all pagan and was shoved down the world's throat in the name of unity in an effort to disguise its origin of wickedness!

All of it is wicked and has been since its development, but most people don't read and don't care!

You sound like a Wikipedia Scholar....

You sound like a Wikipedia Scholar....
Naww, I'm just well read. Look it up if you have questions. Constantine is the father of Roman Catholicism and all of its customs and beliefs. Yes, you can thank him for all of the Christian holidays AKA pagan days that most Americans celebrate! Not a opinion...all facts!

Naww, I'm just well read. Look it up if you have questions. Constantine is the father of Roman Catholicism and all of its customs and beliefs. Yes, you can thank him for all of the Christian holidays AKA pagan days that most Americans celebrate! Not a opinion...all facts!

Let's face it, you have some facts mixed up with a lot of confusion and hate.....You are no Catholic or religious scholar....

He's right. Constantine did a number on religions and how he institute alot of pagan worship into what we have and know today as religion practices. I have a book that all this is in.

364551_1_ftc.jpg

This book is written by 2 Christian scholars that wanted to know where alot of what we get and do in churches comes from. It's a good read. VERY GOOD. It doesn't knock Jesus/Yeshua/Son of God, just tells where alot of things Constantine incorporated into the early Church that Jesus and his disciples started.

He's right. Constantine did a number on religions and how he institute alot of pagan worship into what we have and know today as religion practices. I have a book that all this is in.

364551_1_ftc.jpg

This book is written by 2 Christian scholars that wanted to know where alot of what we get and do in churches comes from. It's a good read. VERY GOOD. It doesn't knock Jesus/Yeshua/Son of God, just tells where alot of things Constantine incorporated into the early Church that Jesus and his disciples started.
Yep. This is a good book. Several others out there too that I've read. They don't want to hear this though. They think they're so smart and have no room for humility or even the remote acceptance that our people --and even them--have been mislead for centuries! Oh well!

Well I mean think about it. I'd bet 95% of those folks at the capitol on Jan 6 were "Christians." Just like they were "Christians" during slavery, lynchings so on and so forth. Considering the climate now, a lot of people are walking away from that which makes total sense. My dad's side of the family is die hard religious about 50 and up. The 40 and unders barely even go to church.. if at all. For me, it was basically being force fed something and forced to follow it because Christianity because teaches the parents to force the kids to do the same as long as "they're living under their roof." And that was even though the whole routine felt fake to me as soon as I was able to understand it. It's also people realizing that you really dont need to be religious to be a good person.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am not saying Christianity is infallible and isn't responsible or played a heinous role in many things. One has to be very careful about typecasting 1.3 billion Catholics though. Also, one has to know and be very careful of interpretations. Constantine did not create the Catholic Church and you really need to understand what you're reading. The Catholic Church/Christianity was around before Constantine so say legalized/sanctioned Christianity as a state religion. I don't speak on this topic because it is one I try to stay away from because a lot of folks have hard grain ideas beliefs that won't be changed. First and far most, Catholics are not monolithic. Secondly, the Catholic Church does not define itself as many outsiders do but rather the continuation of work by the disciples of Jesus. The pope is recognized as the sole successor to St. Peter.

The Catholic church and its people were persecuted for the objection to pagan religion. Many people read opinions and chalk them up as facts not knowing their very way of worshipping (if they claim themselves as Christians/protestants) roots came from Catholicism. To characterize 1.3 billion people as "wicked" and profess to be an authority on what Christianity is, to me nonsensical. This is a topic that can be debated to infinity so I want do that, but be careful what you're spewing, who you're typecasting, and accepting as your supreme authority source. Very seldom if at all are people who make up organizations monolithic.

Last edited:
I am not saying Christianity is infallible and isn't responsible or played a heinous role in many things. One has to be very careful about typecasting 1.3 billion Catholics though. Also, one has to know and be very careful of interpretations. Constantine did not create the Catholic Church and you really need to understand what you're reading. The Catholic Church was around before Constantine so say legalized/sanctioned Christianity as a state religion. I don't speak on this topic because it is one I try to stay away from because a lot of folks have hard grain ideas beliefs that won't be changed. First and far most, Catholics are not monolithic. Secondly, the Catholic Church does not define itself as many outsiders do but rather the continuation of work by the disciples of Jesus. The pope is recognized as the sole successor to St. Peter.

The Catholic church and its people were persecuted for the objection to pagan religion. Many people read opinions and chalk them up as facts not knowing their very way of worshipping (if they claim themselves as Christians/protestants) roots came from Catholicism. To characterize 1.3 billion people as "wicked" and profess to be an authority on what Christianity is, to me nonsensical. This is a topic that can be debated to infinity so I want do that, but be careful what you're spewing, who you're typecasting, and accepting as your supreme authority source. Very seldom if at all are people who make up organizations monolithic.
Okay. Whatever you say!

People only know what they have been taught. Those who want to remain in power teach that which will keep them in power.

But if they want to do the right thing they will teach the truth .

Most folks who dislike religion never seek out the truth about religion. They find something by someone who fits their narrative and live by it. My favorite line is white folks taught us religion when we came to america. America is a young country. They never mention the fact that African tribes were making pilgrimages before America was a country.

The Africans were smart. There is a reason why the African American practice of the REs is different than that of their captors. I just think that although they kept the practices, over time, the barbarity of the captors caused the Africans to stop teaching their children the truth behind their practices.

The Africans were smart. There is a reason why the African American practice of the REs is different than that of their captors. I just think that although they kept the practices, over time, the barbarity of the captors caused the Africans to stop teaching their children the truth behind their practices.
The book said that would happen and it also said that things would be reversed after the 400 year captivity was completed. And here we are with s social justice platform that's just getting ignited!

Not one RE existed before the Hebrews came out of Kemet (Egypt) led by A Kemetic Priest. The evil spirits cannot not just flat out destroy knowledge. They dilute, tamper, lie, and mix truth with falsehood. Because the Original people have a natural energetic or magnetic bond to the truth they are pulled towards the REs because they have some elements of truth. This is why Dr. John Henrik Clarke would say "we out Jew the Jew, out Christian the Christian, and out Moslem the Moslem".

Last edited:
Not one RE existed before the Hebrews came out of Kemet (Egypt) led by A Kemetic Priest. The evil spirits cannot not just flat out destroy knowledge. They dilute, tamper, lie, and mix truth with falsehood. Because the Original people have a natural energetic or magnetic bound to the truth they are pulled towards the REs because they have some elements of truth. This is why Dr. John Henrik Clarke would say "we out Jew the Jew, out Christian the Christian, and out Moslem the Moslem".
Facts!

Most folks who dislike religion never seek out the truth about religion. They find something by someone who fits their narrative and live by it. My favorite line is white folks taught us religion when we came to america. America is a young country. They never mention the fact that African tribes were making pilgrimages before America was a country.

This is what makes your whole bit corny though. ANYTHING ELSE on this board that got to do with white folks you and most of yall militant as hell lol. Just say yall scared to leave Jesus because it's all you know. For black folks that's ALL it is. That religion has done nothing good for us at all. It baffles me that you all continue to try to defend it to be honest. Don't do white folks this, white folks the devil that... but JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. SMH, naw.

The book said that would happen and it also said that things would be reversed after the 400 year captivity was completed. And here we are with s social justice platform that's just getting ignited!

"The word" was written loose to be able to fit pretty much any situation.... we've all known this for 100 years so I don't get this argument either. I remember when Christians thought y2k was going to be the end of the world based on the word too. "The word" got these bootleg preachers around here advising people against getting vaccinated for no valid reason at all. And all of them follow right in tow. I could take pretty much any scripture and make it fit whatever I want to. It's time for folks to start being real with themselves, good grief.

If yall gonna rock with their word then rock with em all the way lol. Another way they continue to make us look foolish. How many of yall have been giving 10% of your income for the last 30 years? Black folks will make sure their church/pastor is paid before their mortgage. I've sat in churches and seen pastors telling their congregations that they'd be healed and they wouldn't need medications. I've seen a pastor nearly pass out in the pulpit from high blood pressure after telling people to come throw their meds on the altar. That nonsense is toxic to the black community and folks are starting to come to terms with that reality. ESPECIALLY the youth. But they were the ones out there in the streets protesting last year. Believe what ya want but there's no way yall ain't seeing reality for what it is these days. There's no way yall aint.

Back