Tyra Banks ... Undercover Stripper

THAMES

Pure and Simple. Sounds like a ratings gimmick to me.

------------------------------

Tyra-Banks.jpg

Tyra Banks

TYRA BANKS GOES UNDERCOVER AS A STRIPPER: TV host gets to the 'bottom' of men?s fascination with shake joints.

(February 28, 2006)

*T-Pain speaks for a number of men in his latest single ?I?m In Love with a Stripper,? and now Tyra Banks wants to find out the reason behind the obsession.

Although February sweeps is a done deal, tomorrow's episode of ?The Tyra Banks Show,? (March 1) will feature the host going undercover as a stripper in a topless club...as research.

"So many women have emailed me and I've personally had so many conversations with my friends who are frustrated with the men in their lives spending so much time and so much money in strip clubs,? she explains. ?I dated a guy that went to these places all the time, and he would say nothing was happening. And I was like, 'Yeah right.'"

On the episode, Banks will sport a wig, fake teeth, prosthetic nose, and gobs of makeup to transform herself into a dancer named "Chanel."

"When I found out the majority of business is from males from married homes, I wanted to go inside the minds of the men who frequent these clubs,? she continues ....

Read the story ...
http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur25060.cfm

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I wonder if Tyra is doing the "3 ft rule" stripping or the BUTT NAKED Playa's Club stripping.

VIP Lounge send help

"I'm smart, I got it together, Modeling is hard work".......................

Damm........................"I need ratings. Let me show some T and A".:emlaugh:

Get Ready said:
OOOOK

Setting DVR now.

I actually watche the show this morning before I came to work. She had this sex therapist lady on the show from the oxygen network. The episode about the strippers sound interesting. I may have to set the DVR also.

With the way she was passed around in the NBA, she should already know about stripping. :lol: This story is just something she missed I guess.

CEE DOG said:
With the way she was passed around in the NBA, she should already know about stripping. :lol: This story is just something she missed I guess.

Who was she seeing besides Chris Weber?

CriTAUcal said:
Who was she seeing besides Chris Weber?
Penny and half of the Orlando magic. That's why Penny asked to be traded because she sleeping with half the team. He couldn't take it.

CEE DOG said:
Penny and half of the Orlando magic. That's why Penny asked to be traded because she sleeping with half the team. He couldn't take it.
How could we tell if it was rumor or fact?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No the question is why do yall care is it is true or not........I just don't understand why people are so fascinated about celebrities and who they kut.

Suge said:
No the question is why do yall care is it is true or not........I just don't understand why people are so fascinated about celebrities and who they kut.

'Cause I wanted to know. :rolleyes:

CEE DOG said:

Do you actually beleive that dumb schit you just typed?

:slap:

Leave a city cause of a broad??????

SONNY said:
Do you actually beleive that dumb schit you just typed?

:slap:

Leave a city cause of a broad??????
Everybody knows Penny use to hit Tara she was the first broad he was hitting when he played for the Magic player, and watch your mouth son. The only one faking is your fronting azz!!!!! Everything you type is stupid. How about frying some chicken in a George Foreman.

CEE DOG said:
Everybody knows Penny use to hit Tara she was the first broad he was hitting when he played for the Magic player, and watch your mouth son. The only one faking is your fronting azz!!!!! Everything you type is stupid. How about frying some chicken in a George Foreman.

Even more proof that you are a DUMMAZ.

Back