Tx So hoops question

I went to the game. It was a good atmosphere. Also, I really like TXSU Arena. It would be great if the SWAC Hosted the basketball Tournament there.
And to this very day I will never understand why the SWAC decided to have the tournament at Delmar instead of having it at the H&PE. I wonder if it was ever considered.

And to this very day I will never understand why the SWAC decided to have the tournament at Delmar instead of having it at the H&PE. I wonder if it was ever considered.

Our administration said the other 9 coaches balked at that idea because of the home court advantage.

Now the football championship will be played on campus. Go figure.

Our administration said the other 9 coaches balked at that idea because of the home court advantage.

They decided many years ago to keep the basketball tournament on neutral courts. Nothing wrong with having it at Delmar which is a new facility.

They decided many years ago to keep the basketball tournament on neutral courts. Nothing wrong with having it at Delmar which is a new facility.
There may not be anything wrong with Delmar, but there is a part of me that says - for economic reasons - it wouldn't have been a bad idea to spend that tournament money with a member school. That's all.

Roman Banks confirmed we'll have a 2018 football championship game with the highest seed hosting.
Uhh...that is news. Is that confirmation printed anywhere by chance. This is the first time I'm hearing of this.

This is why I love you peeps and this forum.

Uhh...that is news. Is that confirmation printed anywhere by chance. This is the first time I'm hearing of this.

This is why I love you peeps and this forum.

Where have you been? That's been the news since Duer's resignation.

2018, they will experiment with having it at the top seed's location. I personally don't think it will get the results they were getting at having it a location determined months in advance becuase you may not know where it will be held until after the BC in some years. Getting housing and transportation on a decent budget in short term don't work. If I know the SCG is in a certain place months in advance, I can schedule to get there months in advance for a lower cost versus a 1 week advance when cost are much higher.

With who? Details mane...details.

Carlos Brown Show a few weeks ago.

Where have you been? That's been the news since Duer's resignation.

2018, they will experiment with having it at the top seed's location. I personally don't think it will get the results they were getting at having it a location determined months in advance becuase you may not know where it will be held until after the BC in some years. Getting housing and transportation on a decent budget in short term don't work. If I know the SCG is in a certain place months in advance, I can schedule to get there months in advance for a lower cost versus a 1 week advance when cost are much higher.

Attendance results won't be near the same overall but this is what we have after complaints about certain fans having the travel so much (though they don't really travel anyway).

Back