T'was The Month Before Christmas

LaCumba

SAINT
T'was the month before Christmas, and all through the trees, all u could smell was exhaust fumes in the breeze. The fans were done cheering, the tail lights were red, 3-legged dog had no place to lay his head. How could this be, how could it be, the defending champions started out 0 and 3. No, it was not the opponent, nor a rumor started by me, Maybe it was those horrible lyrics, sung to the tune of Oh Christmas Tree. Just think what woulda happened if there was a point spread, oh well, guess it's back to calling for the coach's head.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dayum u palmer...dayum u spears...dayum u Southern
:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

<bgsound src="http://members.cox.net/angelicaka/laughing2.aif" loop=infinite>

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

T'was the month before Christmas, and all through the trees, all u could smell was exhaust fumes in the breeze. The fans were done cheering, the tail lights were red, 3-legged dog had no place to lay his head. How could this be, how could it be, the defending champions started out 0 and 3. No, it was not the opponent, nor a rumor started by me. Maybe it was those horrible lyrics, sung to the tune of Oh Christmas Tree. Just think what woulda happened if there was a point spread, oh well, guess it's back to calling for the coaches head.

ROTGDF..........LMMFAO!

HOF THREAD! I on't care if it don't get 2 more posts on it! This is heeeeeeeee-larious! :lol:

T'was the month before Christmas, and all through the trees, all u could smell was exhaust fumes in the breeze. The fans were done cheering, the tail lights were red, 3-legged dog had no place to lay his head. How could this be, how could it be, the defending champions started out 0 and 3. No, it was not the opponent, nor a rumor started by me, Maybe it was those horrible lyrics, sung to the tune of Oh Christmas Tree. Just think what woulda happened if there was a point spread, oh well, guess it's back to calling for the coach's head.

Have mercy.........:jump:

LaCumba,

You know they'll be some new rules made because of this, don't you? Don't get your ass banned...you know who you smackin'.

But I thought couldn't nobody beat their asses, huh?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

damn, how did I miss this?

LMAO@Lacumba

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here lies JagHammer 1984-2006:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back