TV LAND

JagBR

Who, besides me, like old T V shows and old movies? While school is out, I'm enjoying The Fresh Prince, Bonanza, Bill Cosby, Andy Griffith and many others. I even watch the Game Show Network. Pretty soon it will be BACK TO WORK!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
enswaclopedia said:
I wish I could go to the TV Land studios and give them one across their lips for taking Fred Sanford off the air.

Sanford and Son still comes on TVLand.......

Yeah Fiyah it still comes on, but only you, and your Nightowls can watch it, because it airs at 4:00 am est, and 3 am, for you cst people.

NICE

JagBR,

I'm a big fan of TV Land and I'm also employed by one of the local school systems.This allows me to have summers off and view more Gunsmoke episodes than I can shake a stick at.I love it, I love it, I love it !!!!
My digital cable package includes the Western Channel, which shows two back to back episodes of Gunsmoke every night of the week.
And I also love Nick at Night.

I bought two seasons worth of Good Times! I can watch that every day. Next, I might begin a Sanford and Son Collection. I can watch them uninterrupted and commercial free.

D-NICE said:
Yeah Fiyah it still comes on, but only you, and your Nightowls can watch it, because it airs at 4:00 am est, and 3 am, for you cst people.

NICE

I was watching it when I made that post........

Butch Wms. said:
JagBR,

I'm a big fan of TV Land and I'm also employed by one of the local school systems.This allows me to have summers off and view more Gunsmoke episodes than I can shake a stick at.I love it, I love it, I love it !!!!
My digital cable package includes the Western Channel, which shows two back to back episodes of Gunsmoke every night of the week.
And I also love Nick at Night.

I'm a Gunsmoke and Bonanza fan. I love me some Lil Joe and Hoss Cartwright.

I watched so much Gunsmoke and Bonanza the last couple of weekends!

I enjoyed it though!! :D

Don't forget to watch the Flip Wilson marathon on of July 3rd!

Some dumb MF in my sub-division decided to put a sprinkler system in and the fool has knocked out the cable for the whole neighborhood.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ice Man said:
48 hours of Flip was great!

I loved seeing those old performers:The Temptations, Redd Foxx,Sammy Davis,Richard Pryor, Aretha Franklin, The Jackson Five, Jack Benny, Pearl Bailey...................

JagBR said:
I loved seeing those old performers:The Temptations, Redd Foxx,Sammy Davis,Richard Pryor, Aretha Franklin, The Jackson Five, Jack Benny, Pearl Bailey...................

:nod:

I watched so much Flip this weekend. Did you see the episode with the Osmonds? Those boyz were jamming!

I was too young to understand Flip's humor back in the 70's, but I rolled at some of his skits! He was hilarious.....:lol:

RIP Flip.

Back