TV LAND

JagBR

Who, besides me, like old T V shows and old movies? While school is out, I'm enjoying The Fresh Prince, Bonanza, Bill Cosby, Andy Griffith and many others. I even watch the Game Show Network. Pretty soon it will be BACK TO WORK!

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
enswaclopedia said:
I wish I could go to the TV Land studios and give them one across their lips for taking Fred Sanford off the air.
Sanford and Son still comes on TVLand.......

D-NICE

Retired Milkman
Yeah Fiyah it still comes on, but only you, and your Nightowls can watch it, because it airs at 4:00 am est, and 3 am, for you cst people.

NICE

Donald K. Willi

JagBR,

I'm a big fan of TV Land and I'm also employed by one of the local school systems.This allows me to have summers off and view more Gunsmoke episodes than I can shake a stick at.I love it, I love it, I love it !!!!
My digital cable package includes the Western Channel, which shows two back to back episodes of Gunsmoke every night of the week.
And I also love Nick at Night.

MsJag4Jag

I bought two seasons worth of Good Times! I can watch that every day. Next, I might begin a Sanford and Son Collection. I can watch them uninterrupted and commercial free.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
D-NICE said:
Yeah Fiyah it still comes on, but only you, and your Nightowls can watch it, because it airs at 4:00 am est, and 3 am, for you cst people.

NICE
I was watching it when I made that post........

JagBR

Butch Wms. said:
JagBR,

I'm a big fan of TV Land and I'm also employed by one of the local school systems.This allows me to have summers off and view more Gunsmoke episodes than I can shake a stick at.I love it, I love it, I love it !!!!
My digital cable package includes the Western Channel, which shows two back to back episodes of Gunsmoke every night of the week.
And I also love Nick at Night.
I'm a Gunsmoke and Bonanza fan. I love me some Lil Joe and Hoss Cartwright.

SLT

I watched so much Gunsmoke and Bonanza the last couple of weekends!

I enjoyed it though!! :D

Don't forget to watch the Flip Wilson marathon on of July 3rd!

enswaclopedia

Some dumb MF in my sub-division decided to put a sprinkler system in and the fool has knocked out the cable for the whole neighborhood.

JagBR

Ice Man said:
48 hours of Flip was great!

I loved seeing those old performers:The Temptations, Redd Foxx,Sammy Davis,Richard Pryor, Aretha Franklin, The Jackson Five, Jack Benny, Pearl Bailey...................

SLT

JagBR said:
I loved seeing those old performers:The Temptations, Redd Foxx,Sammy Davis,Richard Pryor, Aretha Franklin, The Jackson Five, Jack Benny, Pearl Bailey...................

:nod:

I watched so much Flip this weekend. Did you see the episode with the Osmonds? Those boyz were jamming!

I was too young to understand Flip's humor back in the 70's, but I rolled at some of his skits! He was hilarious.....:lol:

RIP Flip.