TU will probably get the nod again as BCF champs.

BISON-2K1

Tu will probably finish with 1 loss and get the sheridan nod for the BCF title again.BCC and GSU will both have 2 losses blowouts in each so don't be surprised.

(oh Lord,, here we go,,,,)

well,,,, here we go; bring it on Tuskegee haters. I can just see yall piling on now. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

we still have one more game to go; the Pioneer Classic. If we win that one, GSU wins the SCG,,,,,,,,, then all hello will break loose and everybody will be piling on Tuskegee. :rolleyes: Let's just see what happens in the SCG and Pioneer Bowl. :argue: :argue2:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why?

Because they beat the last place team from the SWAC East? Shiat, I would give MS. Valley the title B4 skeege since the measuring stick in some misguided opinion is beating 1n25yrs......err I mean Bama State.

No disrespect Bama State; just trying to illustrate how misguided this assessment is......Peace

Re: Well, one thing is for sure JROCK,,

Originally posted by Bartram
Susthern is not a factor witcho 6 & 6 arse!!!!

:lmao:

Son,

I will take a 6-6 D-1AA record over a a 10-1 or whatever the hell you are any day of the week.

Get this ish clear: You (skegee) play ball in a REMEDIAL division. Your azzez have never been a BCF National Champ for at the very least 25 years. The only thing left for your coach to accomplish is to move on the 1-AA. If your program does not move up; you will continue to be the King Scrubb of D-2 BCF football. Kick some FAMU, Hampton, TN St., S.U. Jackson ST. and Gram arse once in a while if you want some respect. Dont give me the coward line about our schedule cant facilitate. The operative phrase is once in a while. Skeegee football reminds me of a bully terrorizing a block. Once your D-2 remedial team leave that block you are nothing but pusshies. The Sheridan poll is the epitome of buffoonery.

Re: Re: Well, one thing is for sure JROCK,,

Originally posted by JROCK

Son,

I will take a 6-6 D-1AA record over a a 10-1 or whatever the hell you are any day of the week.

Get this ish clear: You (skegee) play ball in a REMEDIAL division. Your azzez have never been a BCF National Champ for at the very least 25 years. The only thing left for your coach to accomplish is to move on the 1-AA. If your program does not move up; you will continue to be the King Scrubb of D-2 BCF football. Kick some FAMU, Hampton, TN St., S.U. Jackson ST. and Gram arse once in a while if you want some respect. Dont give me the coward line about our schedule cant facilitate. The operative phrase is once in a while. Skeegee football reminds me of a bully terrorizing a block. Once your D-2 remedial team leave that block you are nothing but pusshies. The Sheridan poll is the epitome of buffoonery.

JRock
Why even waste your time with this garbage. The skegee people don't get it and never will. This is sad! :(

Who don't get it.

I'm glad because that makes your argument sound pretty stupid. I'll take more wins and scoreboard over a 6-6 record.

Why even waste your time with this garbage. The skegee people don't get it and never will. This is sad!

When people can't argue with your record and win then they have to go to the big school/little school and every other thing under the sun because they can't say anything about the record. One thing about it, you people aren't the NCAA and the record books; you're just bittermen that can only attack Tuskegee's success (well, you can't attack that), the fact that Tuskegee is smaller and in a smaller division. WOOOOOOOO!!!! The same could be said relative to Div I-AA and Div I-A.

Of coarse it is while SU is nowhere to be found. Who's respect? The only respect we need is NCAA respect, not ingrates running a bunch of smack on a forum. You're opinion and or respect don't change the NCAA record books, so you can run your "no respect" nonsense all you want while Tuskegee continues to win and build on a tradition that's more legendary than yours.

Again, I also notice you can't run your "small school/D2" rubbish about NCA&T can you? If you want to talk Div I-AA, until Tuskegee gets there, we can talk NCA&TSU as I have a degree from there too. What's up with that?

Hello Unknown1,

I was expecting you at any minute. Was you at Crampton Bowl?
:D

But to your point; I'm aware of that. I'm not a fair weather fan. I'll back A&T while we are down and especially against anybody in the SWAC. Every time Tuskegee come up on this board, the defacto belly-ach (because nobody can argue with Tuskegee's record and winning tradition over the generation) is, "welll-uuuuh-duuuuh, yall beeez small any way. yall beez div II" blah, blah, blah.

Well,, if yall want to throw that up in my face every time, we can even the table a little bit and throw A&T into the mix since I'm a graduate of A&T also. Also, we may be down, but we undefeated against the SWAC of late.

Since BCC is MEAC, they may not hold that blowout to Ga. Southern against them, too much. But Gram can pretty much give it up. Tuskegee will probably win it again. I don't care.

well,,,,,

all the Tuskegee-oriented sniping, at the end of the day, has no effect on Tuskegee winning and possibly meeting the criteria of the Sheridan poll/black college champion. let the chips fall where they may.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back