TSPN STUDS

Let's be REAL.. there are times where its a race to the finish.... If not.. ahhhh well!!:sperm::eek:

:lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:lmao:
Personally, I don't think most women would want my big azz to be pounding on them 5 times in one night. I mean damn, she needs to breathe at some point. Hell, it's quite obvious she don't want me for my body, so why subject her to that torture......unless she got a "snorkel" or something.

:D

Ummmmm...contemplating.
CT, methinks us menfolk will put in work when we deem the recipient is worthy.:read: Otherwise, we'll treat the sex session on the same level as a jog around the track or a game of 3 on 3 lol.

Hey CT what if I told you I taste pudding for 45 minutes....is that Stud material? I mean I have be awarded the "Mike Tyson Puddin Licking Award" 5 times over.

Hey CT what if I told you I taste pudding for 45 minutes....is that Stud material? I mean I have be awarded the "Mike Tyson Puddin Licking Award" 5 times over.

Shid man, I've fell asleep with my finger still in the pudding and woke up with hand going back to work.

Shid man, I've fell asleep with my finger still in the pudding and woke up with hand going back to work.

:emlaugh:

Man I done mad a chick pass out...and she came back to because I licking that thang....she asked me "how long was I out?" I told her..."2 hours"

Tony, you don't like your neighbors to hear screams. I get a kick out of my roommates telling me that they heard me putting in work the night before.

My baby's apartment is on the second floor .... that chick below us beats on the wall like we gon stop to ask what the matter is ....

That sh-t is funny to me, but I do try to realize that she has to go to work too.

CT, seriously, 2 to 3 good ones and then we both got to hit the hay. Got to make that money. That's how I have always approached it and the future Mrs. 79 agrees.

Ohhh I get it now, most of you guys live with women, so
it's like whatever @ anytime basic routine etc etc

In and out baby. In and out baby. That way nobody gets hurt. Ain't no sense in staying in it that long.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
:emlaugh:

Man I done mad a chick pass out...and she came back to because I licking that thang....she asked me "how long was I out?" I told her..."2 hours"

This is a true story. I left two china balls in a pudding one time. Ole gul got up and fixed breakfast and cleaned the household. After I got done with breakfast, I asked her, "did she put her china balls away". She replied, "no, I thought you had them". So I had to go back to work and dig them out. Her pudding was making sweet sounds all that time.

This is a true story. I left two china balls in a pudding one time. Ole gul got up and fixed breakfast and cleaned the household. After I got done with breakfast, I asked her, "did she put her china balls away". She replied, "no, I thought you had them". So I had to go back to work and dig them out. Her pudding was making sweet sounds all that time.

yall make DSN come back...I have put him away....:emlaugh:

yall make DSN come back...I have put him away....:emlaugh:

Getting those chinese balls out of her pudding, I was like a kid who had his hand deep down in the cookie jar.

0.jpg

Back