TSPN STUDS

In all seriousness, *****es got to work during the week. Ninjas ain't got time to be fugging 4 hours every night...
+1. Fresh outta' undergrad & celibate for 4 loooooong yrs, sure thing all day every day w/ numerous lol multiple lol females, just couldn't get enuff & was like the energizer bunny every single day. :D Then we got serious abt our career direction & juggling grad schools - playtime was officially over @ that point. Although we can still show a shell of our former selves.:swink:

Man don't let CT fool yall. She talking about 10 minute sex session 4 times a night. That is only about 80 minutes. Which is about one 1 hour and 30 minutes with 10 minute break session. Start at 8 over by 9:30.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Like Bernie Mac said, "hush up all that screaming and bust a nut. And if that don't work, just knock her in the head ".

Man don't let CT fool yall. She talking about 10 minute sex session 4 times a night. That is only about 80 minutes. Which is about one 1 hour and 30 minutes with 10 minute break session. Start at 8 over by 9:30.

Shit unless she got one of them battery ninjas....:lmao:

NUPE is on the move - Using Tapatalk

Y'all reading comprehension challenged co lored folks up in here! DANG! Get this straight one....last...DAMN....time.

TONY SAID y'all some TSPN studs giving up the dyck 5 - 11, yes that's five to eleven times in one night on the regular with no assistance. I SAID he was lying and I ain't seen that show unless they were in their 20s. I then ASKED YOU to sign up if you are one of these studs TONY SAID TSPN had....I AIN'T SAID I wanted no 5 - 11 sessions a night on the regular every night....but sometimes a marathon is GREAT! :tup:...I SAID if you'ze a stud, stand up and holler out!

Got it now? DAMN!!!!!

All that other tangential road shat y'all doing...you just wanting to just do...

Last edited:
Guh we hollerin' t'aint nobody up in hur doing that little boy shat. Hell, we are professional folk up in hur w/ no time for sexercise

I know someone is not in here saying folks have gone off the tangent when most of their posts start off the tangent. That's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Guh we hollerin' t'aint nobody up in hur doing that little boy shat. Hell, we are professional folk up in hur w/ no time for sexercise

Me and the millions of women around the world already know...TONY is the only one still in the dark...:lol:

I feel so alone right now.

:lmao:

That's cause YOU ARE. I done told ya! That shat you was spouting...PURE BS. :lmao:

Tony has indicated that TSPN is full of studs. If that is you...could you please report in...THANk YOU! Oh and ~P88...your self proclaimed 42 seconds does NOT qualify you...AT ALL...

Welp, who are the certified SHEET WRANGLERS up in here? I got a bucket list wish to fulfill...:lol:

[video=youtube;jnFoaj8utio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnFoaj8utio[/video]

Uh, well, sir, I ain't a f'real cowboy. But I am one helluva stud!"Joe Buck"

Last edited:
Me and the millions of women around the world already know...TONY is the only one still in the dark...:lol:

That's cause YOU ARE. I done told ya! That shat you was spouting...PURE BS. :lmao:

I thought all dudes were blowing those silk head wrap things right off their woman's head

I thought all dudes were making love in the laundry room throwing just as much heat as the dryer

I thought all dudes were making her leg spasm as she tries to get up and walk

you mean nobody has to turn on the radio to drown out the screams anymore?

I thought all dudes were blowing those silk head wrap things right off their woman's head

I thought all dudes were making love in the laundry room throwing just as much heat as the dryer

I thought all dudes were making her leg spasm as she tries to get up and walk

you mean nobody has to turn on the radio to drown out the screams anymore?

The state of manhood in the good ole US of A. Welcome Home, Tony! :tup:

Tony, you don't like your neighbors to hear screams. I get a kick out of my roommates telling me that they heard me putting in work the night before.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That reminds me of the time I spent in a Houston hotel about seven years ago. Not only were their screams, but literal furniture moving.

You haven't lived brother until you have had to go to home depot to get some wood to fix a bed brother.

The state of manhood in the good ole US of A. Welcome Home, Tony! :tup:

no love making @ night on the patio? :cry:

no giving her long deep tissue massages? :cry:

no falling asleep with me inside you? :cry:

no..no..no....sleeping in the wet spot, embraced till morning? :bawling:

three good strokes and two short ones and I will call you in the morning. On your mark, get ready, set, go!!!!!!

Back