TSPN STUDS

If you put it down right...I would with a big assed smile on my face....but that was an IF...

CT I’ll have you so sprung
I’ll have you going places you’ve never been
Trying all kinds of new foods
Listening to smoove music, eating fruit and burning incense
Planning out the rest of your days with your head in my lap

Okay, you two need to get together and come back a let us know how each other did.

Shiddd P, I used to go from sun down to sun up in my younger years, but I wised up and realized that I can accomplish the same goal in 4 to 5 minutes. It's like Now & Laters candy. Screw some now and save some to screw later.
Wise man posting, right up here ^^^^^^^^^^^ :bowdown:

It don't take all night to put a woman to sleep. If you gotta hit it 5 times in one night, them first 4 times you were just playing with it.

What it sounds like, somebody needs every TSPN man to line up in single file and let each one of them give them their best 2 to 3 minutes. I believe there's a word for this. It starts with a "T".

Personally, I don't think most women would want my big azz to be pounding on them 5 times in one night. I mean damn, she needs to breathe at some point. Hell, it's quite obvious she don't want me for my body, so why subject her to that torture......unless she got a "snorkel" or something.

:D

Shittttttttttttt........CT go hard!!! She done took all this Testosterone and still begging for more!!! Goin CT.....what that Vietnamese prostitute said...."Mamma san wan moa!!!!"

:lmao:

Screen-shot-2012-03-08-at-6.42.01-PM1.png

FEED IT...FEED IT

In all seriousness, *****es got to work during the week. Ninjas ain't got time to be fugging 4 hours every night...

Boo, the reality is...you ain't got not one person saying they giving the 5 + sex sessions a night you indicated were the norm naturally. Typical testosterone flare...cause the reality is just like I said...2 and out...:lol: But hey, repeat this continuously and maybe things will change: I think I can...I think I can...I tihnk I can

I got 3 the other day and went back to work. I got 6 one time and I was in my late 30's.

Last edited:
CT probably can't even take it. Talking all that noise and she taps out in 5 minutes. :emlaugh:

Man y'all talking 5 or 6 a night....ole Founder go a good 90 minutes before he gets one. After that....the Founder poppin a blue pill....

Hey just being honest....I ain't got to lie to kick it. See this is when you know a dude is lying....he bust 8 in one night...but he said it take him an hour to just each one....lol....lying bastid....y'all must start fugging at 6:30 and get about 3 hours of sleep....or he unemployed....both of y'all.

:emlaugh:

Founder real deal.....the first round it's a gladiator battle....all other rounds....pillow fight.

NUPE is on the move - Using Tapatalk

Back