TSPN STUDS

Yezzir!!!!!!!!!
She be spinnin' like a ferris wheel on a merry go round if she expect that shat outta' me... Shiddddddddddd.

(hit it maz!)

From her posts, it seems like she is spinning like a ferris wheel on a merry go round.

Wait a minute...y'all done got the game misphugged. Now this heah thread was started because your bro TONY indicated that TSPN was FULL OF STUDS THAT HAD THAT STAMINA TO GIVE AT LEAST 5 - 11 SEX SESSIONS A NIGHT.

I said he was lying. Now, y'all have somehow intentionally misinterpreted to make it seem like I'm hard up. Typical man logic.

Well for those who once again, prove that comprehension is not a criteria to be a TSPN member, the point of this topic if this: LET THE TSPN STUDS THAT TONY INDICATED TSPN WERE FULL OF BE KNOWN...

the rest of that stuff y;all making up...get something work to do...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
TONY...ah where your TSPN studs at??? Looks like a whole lot of busters and none of them are proclaiming what you say. :lol: Guess, once again, CT was right...2 times max and over like a dead fly...

TONY...ah where your TSPN studs at??? Looks like a whole lot of busters and none of them are proclaiming what you say. :lol: Guess, once again, CT was right...2 times max and over like a dead fly...
2? WTFFFF?!?!?! Shidddddd once & holla' @ me in 2 months lol. It ain't that important no more.

CT the brothers are just being modest (except for P, he's decrepit fo real..lol) we don't like to brag but
all this 2 and out for lots of sleep is silly.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
CT the brothers are just being modest (except for P, he's decrepit fo real..lol) we don't like to brag but

Boo, the reality is...you ain't got not one person saying they giving the 5 + sex sessions a night you indicated were the norm naturally. Typical testosterone flare...cause the reality is just like I said...2 and out...:lol: But hey, repeat this continuously and maybe things will change: I think I can...I think I can...I tihnk I can

+1. I'm seriously all pussied out. Had enough for 4.312 normal males in my age group lol :D

Boo, the reality is...you ain't got not one person saying they giving the 5 + sex sessions a night you indicated were the norm naturally. Typical testosterone flare...cause the reality is just like I said...2 and out...:lol: But hey, repeat this continuously and maybe things will change: I think I can...I think I can...I tihnk I can

well I'm saying it and if it ever changes, you'll find me in the ICU

+1. I'm seriously all pussied out. Had enough for 4.312 normal males in my age group lol :D

Shiddd P, I used to go from sun down to sun up in my younger years, but I wised up and realized that I can accomplish the same goal in 4 to 5 minutes. It's like Now & Laters candy. Screw some now and save some to screw later.

Last edited:
Back