TSPN Scoreboard: Incorrect Spelling

CriTAUcal

Do Good; Good Follows
Can ya'll please edit and spell Jackson State correctly on the scoreboard? I thought I'd give it a few days and see if ya'll would correct it on your own. But it hasn't been.

Please fix!

Thanks! :D

Can ya'll please edit and spell Jackson State correctly on the scoreboard? I thought I'd give it a few days and see if ya'll would correct it on your own. But it hasn't been.

Please fix!

Thanks! :D

Get 'em Soror. I know Kenn been distracted by that 1-6 start that Gram has gotten off to, so he probably didn't notice the snafu. :D

Typo error from the keyboard as you can see that the "L" and "K" are right next to each other on a qwerty keyboard. Most times my laptop will auto fill the school names in that program we use and/or not sure if it happened when I updated scores from my phone which does the same thing.

It has been corrected.....

I saw it...but I aint want to say anything. You know Fiyah and I just started agreeing on stuff, didn't want to mess up a good thing.

Aint that right Fiyah?! :D

Jive turkey mofo did it on purpose

I guess that means you did a refresh and saw the correction

Uhhh, I did hit refresh, and it wasn't an immediate change. I hit refresh after you said it was done, and it still showed incorrectly. I checked back 40 minutes later, and it was FINALLY done. Thanks!

Uhhh....remember I was the one who wanted to get rid of the scoreboard. Fiyah said he would jack me up if I didn't bring it back. He is the one who manages it. I hadn't even paid it any attention until now. HOWEVER, if you notice a typo anywhere on the front page, don't assume I am going to catch. I am human just like you all. Please make me aware of it.

Uhhh....remember I was the one who wanted to get rid of the scoreboard. Fiyah said he would jack me up if I didn't bring it back. He is the one who manages it. I hadn't even paid it any attention until now. HOWEVER, if you notice a typo anywhere on the front page, don't assume I am going to catch. I am human just like you all. Please make me aware of it.

Thanks, Kenn!
Yes, please keep the scoreboard. Good spot to see all the scores without having to do a search. :tup:

Back