Headquarters Hotel

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
3808 University Drive
Huntsville, AL 35816
1-800-345-7720
256-721-1000
Book Under TSPN Reunion
Rates $65.00 plus tax total $73.80; two room suites are also available
Room include a deluxe continental breakfast. 6:30a.m. to 9:30a.m.
Deadline May 27, 2005
Complimentary Airport Transportation
Swimming pool Opens May 1, 2005

Due to special arrangements we need to book a minimum of 20 Rooms on Friday and 20 rooms on Saturday. In return we get a $324.00 free party room for two nights and can bring in our own food and beverages. Hotels will not allow any group to bring in food and beverages, but again this is a special arrangement.

Friday: Meet and greet Live DJ, food and drinks.
After party at Clubs if you desire: Green Room, Club Expression or Clems. Working on free admission at all the clubs.

Saturday: Picnic on the farm, Fish fry, ribs, chicken, beverages and trimings.
Night: TBD.

Events will be added based on the numbers who are coming to the Reunion.

If you don't enjoy the event we will buy your gas back home.

Register early so we can make this a great reunion. By Registering early you will receive a Dawgpound Early Bird Special.

Hotel is good location to all events.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
MightyDog said:
Headquarters Hotel

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
3808 University Drive
Huntsville, AL 35816
1-800-345-7720
256-721-1000
Book Under TSPN Reunion
Rates $65.00 plus tax total $73.80; two room suites are also available
Room include a deluxe continental breakfast. 6:30a.m. to 9:30a.m.
Deadline May 27, 2005
Complimentary Airport Transportation
Swimming pool Opens May 1, 2005

Due to special arrangements we need to book a minimum of 20 Rooms on Friday and 20 rooms on Saturday. In return we get a $324.00 free party room for two nights and can bring in our own food and beverages. Hotels will not allow any group to bring in food and beverages, but again this is a special arrangement.

Friday: Meet and greet Live DJ, food and drinks.
After party at Clubs if you desire: Green Room, Club Expression or Clems. Working on free admission at all the clubs.

Saturday: Picnic on the farm, Fish fry, ribs, chicken, beverages and trimings.
Night: TBD.

Events will be added based on the numbers who are coming to the Reunion.

If you don't enjoy the event we will buy your gas back home.

Register early so we can make this a great reunion. By Registering early you will receive a Dawgpound Early Bird Special.

Hotel is good location to all events.

:jump:

See what I'm talkin' 'bout? This chile KNOWS how to plan something...do the damn thang, MD. I'll see you in Huntsville, AL. :nod:

When is the payment deadline for registration and WHERE do we send registration payments? Is paypal set up for this?

Tigerpride said:
When is the payment deadline for registration and WHERE do we send registration payments? Is paypal set up for this?
I will post it later today. The payment deadline is May 27th for the $40 payment. Afterwards, late registration is $50.

Kenn Rashad said:
I will post it later today. The payment deadline is May 22nd for the $40 payment. Afterwards, late registration is $50.
The deadline on the announcement says May 27th, has that been changed, or was it a typo?

Well since folk asking... I need a ride from the airport and maybe a roommate.. :D I'm trying to be cheap...got too many trips to make this summer.

Tigerpride said:
Well since folk asking... I need a ride from the airport and maybe a roommate.. :D I'm trying to be cheap...got too many trips to make this summer.

Let the Hotel know you need transportation from the Airport once you get the flight information. There may be severals at the same time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I was doing a search for airline rates and this airport came up, (Florence/Muscle Shoals/Sheffield (MSL)), is this convenient?

Fiyah said:
I was doing a search for airline rates and this airport came up, (Florence/Muscle Shoals/Sheffield (MSL)), is this convenient?

Uh, uh Fiyah...don't do it!!

You can fly directly to the Rocket City (HSV) via Continental, American, Delta, Northwest, Independence Air or US Airways.

If you go to Florence, you will still be 90 minutes away.

Fiyah said:

What is the cost of the flights to Tri-cities?

You will be Seventy miles north of Huntsville at a small airport. Now if the saving is worth it and you are going to rent a car, I suggest you compare the price.

Thanks, I just didn't know if it was 2 airports on the opposite sides of town. There were some flights that went from Houston to Memphis to that MSL airport. Although I may drive, I was looking at flights too.

Anyone in the Houston Area that's going to the ReUnion that want to carpool with me, let me know. We can split the driving and fuel cost and save some dollars. A few of us did this for the Atlanta Reunion and it wasn't that bad of a drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back