TSPN Reunion 2002 will be held next year in...

Well, I can't make any promises ...

Since this is FAR in advance ... and NOLA is a nice drive from here ... and the twins' birthday is in the summer ... and what with hurricane season being in the summer and all ... who knows where any of us will be this time next year ...

HOWEVER, let the record show that I INTEND to be there ... that's all I can offer ... take it ... leave it ... and keep ya comments to yourself or the PM's!

Re: What?????

Originally posted by Miami Jag
Whatever happen to Miami? I was sure we had that locked up! I knew I should have posted more!!!!!

I thought that Miami was a good suggestion also. I am attending my Sorority's Boule which is being held in Orlando, so I've decided to make one trip to Florida next year (unless it is an expense all paid trip). I would hate to miss a reunion held in Miami. That sounds fun.

Such Hostility towards ummwah...?

Mike:
Did I say something about anybody from Georgia? Did I say APW? "LLLLLLLL" NAW!!!! STFU! :mad:

For your information the reunion had a great turnout with the people that were there and it would have only gotten better Saturday if Allison would have got the "L" on. I already know that you had to get a new car, so why would I say anything to you anyway about not coming..... DAYUM! I said that I understood...CHIT! I tell ya tha truth.... Like Suge said "Black Folks and Reunions".

I can't wait to see if all the poeple that had questions about the reunion do the same thing next year. It will prove that you all are a bunch of F'ing sheep and that you do what other people tell you. Let me get off this thread cause Val done pissed me off for real!

Everybody except for Val is excused from Kissing My Arse!:redhot:

I hope you're calmer today. My comments were nothing to get worked up over...don't understand why u blew a fuse, buterrah...you'll be aliiiggghhhht! And I was speaking of out of state attendees.

Oh yeah...

:kiss:'n Mike's arse! How's dat?:)

Now sit yo arse down and I'll be waiting on that apology.:rolleyes:
Wut are you doing?

Re: Well, I can't make any promises ...

Originally posted by Vinita
Since this is FAR in advance ... and NOLA is a nice drive from here ... and the twins' birthday is in the summer ... and what with hurricane season being in the summer and all ... who knows where any of us will be this time next year ...

HOWEVER, let the record show that I INTEND to be there ... that's all I can offer ... take it ... leave it ... and keep ya comments to yourself or the PM's!

And who do you expect will be expecting you there??? You know you ain't gonna be there. May as well admit it now. :rolleyes: :D

I said I INTEND to go!

::insert that little red smilie that is frowing and flipping people off here::

:p

Re: I said I INTEND to go!

::insert that little red smilie that is frowing and flipping people off here::

:p

I know what you said. Just remember my reply to what you said.:p :D ;)

I won't know if I'm coming until the Pres-o-dent tells me what he wants me to think about going or not.

And if I'm in attendance, there definitely will be a lot of T&B !!!

LMAO @ Robber getting his Ms. Cleo-on !!!

Nita, you know you ain't going anywhere.

:D

I'm back

been out of town, just got back today. D-Nice called me in B.R. to inform me of the 2002 reunion plans. We will meet next week to go over some things. We will keep all informed as things develops........peace

BgJag

I'm new to the TSPN but I hope to be there in Nawleans.:D :cool: Yeah drinking 24/7 that can't help my twelve steps much though. I made it to #8 being in Nawleans round all that liquor(drive thru daquiri shops) might set a sista back a few steps...... How NN put it....Betty Ford send help:eek:

I ain't believing anyone until I actually see them there....all this is preliminiary talk as far as I am concerned

KWERSHTION

Wonder how many mofo's with no intentions of attending will try to throw salt in THIS game?

Re: KWERSHTION

Nita, probably none. If any do, point them out for me. :D

Wonder how many mofo's with no intentions of attending will try to throw salt in THIS game?

that all we can do is try to be there but if you cannot we understand

but to the haters don't say anything bad if you don't plan to help make it a successful event step Off:redhot: :redhot:

Back